I would like to create a EA using the signal provided by PipFinite Trend PRO MT5.
Must be able to trade on FOREX, on brazilian market in miniDolar (BRL/USD) and miniIndice (IBOV).
Need to include on already existent canvas the risk max in % : [(|Entry - Stop loss|) / $amount ]*100
Need to include the financial results of the day and by week. Restart automatically in the end of day/week
Need to include a feature that disable the EA if a drowdown reach XX% in day. XX must be available to be changed.
Restating must be done by the trader only.
Need Include the status on current canvas: EA On / EA Off.
- Enter a signal if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%).
Step 2: Set Stop Loss
- Exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- Exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
Step 3: Set Take Profit
- Signals - total number of signals
- TP1 Hit - percentage of signals that hit TP1
- TP2 Hit - percentage of signals that hit TP2
- Exit Win - percentage of signals that did NOT hit TP1 or TP2 and closed on opposite signal with positive
- Exit Loss - percentage of signals that did NOT hit TP1 or TP2 and closed on opposite signal with negative profit
- Wins - total number of wins
- Loss - total number of losses
- Success Rate - percentage of winning trades
MAIN PARAMETERS - controls the indicator algorithm operation.
- Period - the number of bars used to calculate the trend.
- Period - 2 to 5 when used in entering trades (Entry Indicator).
- Period - 6 to 15 when used to filter trades (Filter Indicator).
- Target Factor - the multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Increasing this value will give more take profit but decreases success rate.
- Decreasing this value will gives less profit but increases success rate.
- Target Factor - 1.50 to 1.80 for quick trades and scalping
- Target Factor - 2.00 to 3.00 for long term and trend trading
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used.
MISC PARAMETERS - controls
the universal settings. FOR DEVELOPER/CODER PURPOSES ONLY.
- Universal Draw Buffers - Enable/Disable all buffers drawn on chart.
- Universal Draw Objects - Enable/Disable all objects drawn on chart.
- Universal Delete Objects - Enable/Disable all objects to be deleted on chart.
- Universal Enable Alerts - Enable/Disable all alerts to be triggered
DISPLAY PARAMETERS - controls the
visibility of objects drawn on chart.
- Show Trend Arrows - show/hide trend direction arrows
- Show Entry Arrows - show/hide entry point arrows
- Show TP Targets - show/hide TP arrows
- Show TP Hit Line - show/hide TP Hit lines
- Show TP Tracking Line - show/hide line from Entry to TP
- Show EXIT Targets - show/hide EXIT arrows
- Show EXIT Hit Line - show/hide EXIT Hit lines
- Show EXIT Tracking Line - show/hide line from entry to exit
- Show Profit - show/hide profit/loss
- Profit Font Size - text size of profit
- Visual Mode - Enable 3D colors
- Charts To Foreground - force charts to be drawn on top of all objects
GRAPHICS PARAMETERS - controls the
appearance and colors of drawn objects on chart.
- Uptrend Line - color of uptrend
- Downtrend Line - color of downtrend
- Buy Entry - color of buy entry arrow
- Sell Entry - color of sell entry arrow
- TP1 - color of TP1 arrow
- TP2 - color of TP2 arrow
- TP Hit - color of TP hit arrow
- EXIT Win - color of Exit win arrow
- EXIT Loss - color of Exit loss arrow
- TP Hit Line - color of TP hit line
- TP Tracking Line - color of line from Entry to TP
- EXIT Hit Line - color of Exit hit line
- EXIT Tracking Line - color of line from Entry to Exit
- Positive Profit - color of winning trades
- Negative Profit - color of losing trades
DASHBOARD PARAMETERS - controls the
visibility and colors of statistics found on chart.
- Show Dashboard - show/hide information dashboard
- Show Dashboard Background - show/hide dashboard background box
- Dashboard Font Size - Text size for statistics.
- Dashboard X-Offset - Distance of statistics horizontally. Increase value to move it to the right (Ex.
100 to 1000).
- Dashboard Y-Offset - Distance of statistics vertically. Increase value to move it lower (Ex. 100
- Dashboard Y-Spacing - factor used as row distance.
- Dashboard Background X-Size - size of dashboard background.
- Dashboard Background - color of dashboard
- Auto Color Dashboard Background - use the chart background color as dashboard background
- Dashboard Text - color of dashboard
- Auto Color Dashboard Text - use the chart foreground color as dashboard text color
- Dashboard Buy - color of dashboard buy signal
- Dashboard Sell - color of dashboard sell signals
- Dashboard TP Hit - color of text when targets are hit
- Dashboard Outline - color of dashboard borders
ALERT PARAMETERS - controls the alert
- Enable Pop-Up Alerts - Enable MT4/MT5 box alerts.
- Enable Email Alerts - Enables email alerts.
- Enable Push Notification Alerts - Enables smart phone or sms alerts.
- Enable Sound Alerts - Enables sound alerts.
- Sound Alert Name - File name of sound alert.
- Enable Screen Comments - Enable comment on the top right corner of screen.
- to include on already existent canvas the risk max in % : [(|Entry - Stop loss|) / $amount ]*100 -> Based on $amount on
the beginning of the day.
- Possibility to define a time frame for the EA to work. Positions opened before the closing time must be kept open until it reach a new
signal or TP.
- to include the financial results of the day and by week. Restart automatically in the end of day/week
- to include a feature that disable the EA if a drowdown reach XX% in day. XX must be available to be changed. Restating must
be done by the trader only, even on the same day. If it`s same day use current $amount as base.
- Include the status of the EA on current canvas: EA On / EA Off.