Posição EDGE - Aumentar ou dininuir

Boa tarde,

Tenho uma posição e quero aumentar ou diminuir ela, como fazer que a nova ordem seja entendida que é para somar na posição já aberta?

Grato,

Daniel

Daniel Andrejczuk:

Boa tarde,

Tenho uma posição e quero aumentar ou diminuir ela, como fazer que a nova ordem seja entendida que é para somar na posição já aberta?

Grato,

Daniel

Boa noite Daniel, 

diminuir a posição até que pode, tem a função da classe Ctrade.PositionClosePartial para fazer isso,  mas somar a posição obtendo preço médio, não há como.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Increasing a position with the new Hedging system

Henrique Vilela, 2016.05.04 02:11

Hi All,

By setting the "position" field in the MqlTradeRequest structure I'm able to close an position (by sending and opposite order with the same volume), I'm able to reduce an position (by sending and opposite order with a smaller volume) and I'm able to swap the position (by sending and opposite order with a bigger volume).

But I'm not able to increase a position (by sending an order in the same direction of the position).

failed exchange sell 1.00 WINFUT at 43655.00000, close #9 sell 4.00 WINFUT 43560 [Invalid request]

That "close #9" tells me I'm doing something wrong.  Am I or it's a limitation of this new hedging system?

Thanks in advice. 

Obrigado a todos!

Vou estudar o material acima!

Razão: