Radar do fórum internacional - página 3

Se você possui novas ideias para trading systems, esse tópico pode ser interessante para publicar e divulgar elas

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some new ideas for your next trading system

figurelli, 2014.01.28 22:57

Using historical weight measure to learn how people gain/lose weight

The idea here is to use some of the most emotional problems and desires of human bean, i.e., lose weight.

Like market prices, we have here supports and resistances, that depends too much from emotional aspects.

So, what about connect historical and real time information from several volunteers and try to identify a relationship with market movements, for instance EUR/USD trends?

But wait, you don't need to start asking for your workmates to help you ;-)

To create a trading system, the ideal solution would be an API or webservice where we connect to a provider of statistical weight historical information, segmented by several ways, like age, place, etc., and there are several apps for Smartphones with such providers that you can look for such statistical data.

É ruim Martingale? Ou será que precisamos aprender a cozinhar?

Nesse tópico em russo existe um debate sobre a utilização do sempre polêmico sistema Martingale para gestão financeira.

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Так ли плох мартин? Или нужно уметь его готовить?

Wangelys, 2012.06.12 00:56

С самого первого моего знакомства с Форексом (этому событию уже лет 10) получилось так, что из высказываний какого-то из "авторитетных отцов" я усвоил как аксиому:"Мартингейл - это абсолютное зло трейдера". И до сего дня никогда не использовал этот метод.
Но недавно просматривая форумные сообщения, увидел вопрос о том "где взять хороший мартингейл?" и в коментах к вопросу замечание, что не бывает хорошего или плохого мартингейла.
Решил познакомиться поближе с этим вопросом и так сказать, пощупать самому.
Забегу наперёд и сначала скажу о своих выводах по этой теме, а потом подкреплю выводы иллюстрациями. Итак, для себя я сделал вывод, что использовать мартингейл можно и нужно, но при одном обязательном условии:"Советник не должен быть изначально сливной, иначе слив только ускорится". То есть без использования мартингейла советник всё равно должен показывать прибыль по большинству сделок, тогда мартином можно будет слегка компенсировать убытки от неудачных входов(с определённой степенью вероятности).
Ну это моё личное мнение, а вот мне интересно, какой процент трейдеров реально дружат с мартином? И ещё интересно, из числа будущих участников чемпионата 2012 многие будут использовать в своих советниках этот метод? Хотел опросец замутить на эту тему. но не разобрался. как это сделать...

В файлах для иллюстрации:

Отчёт EasyTrend-minlot -
отчёт тестера по работе простенького трендового советника с принципом работы на каждом сформировавшемся новом баре вычисляется сигнал на покупку или продажу (в зависимости, как определился тренд) и минимальным лотом открывается позиция с заданным TP и SL.
Отчёт EasyTrend+Martin-minlot-
отчёт тестера по советнику, отличающегося от предыдущего тем, что использован мартингейл (обычная схема умножения лота) .
Отчёт EasyTrend+Martin+MM-
отчёт тестера по советнику с применением мартингейла и простенького манименеджмента (проверка на совместимость).
По результатам первых 2-х тестов можно заметить, что применение мартингейла увеличило полученную прибыль на 24% (это мало или много?, ком как), кривая балланса приобрела чуть более красивый вид, да и отдельные показатели тестирования слегка улучшились.
Результат третьего теста говорит о том, что мартингейл и система манименеджмента (по текущему размеру баланса) не конфликтуют друг с другом.

Так может напрасно я столько лет плохо относился к Мартину?

What price do you expect for EUR/USD at 2014.12.31?

figurelli, 2014.02.09 03:09

We have the first Topic Forecasting for EUR/USD at 2014.12.31, as pictured and figured out below (1.4021).

The formula is quite simple, using the average price proportional to the voters of the range. Feel free to suggest another formula or adapt this one.

By now, thanks to all 48 participants.

1.9000 4 1.9500 7.80
1.8000 1 1.8500 1.85
1.7000 0 1.7500 0.00
1.6000 4 1.6500 6.60
1.5000 6 1.5500 9.30
1.4000 12 1.4500 17.40
1.3000 7 1.3500 9.45
1.2000 7 1.2500 8.75
1.1000 1 1.1500 1.15
1.0000 1 1.0500 1.05
0.9000 0 0.9500 0.00
0.8000 2 0.8500 1.70
0.7000 3 0.7500 2.25
48 67.30
Forecasting 1.4021

It's possible someone create a profitable EA that operates without backtesting and without any input parameter?

figurelli, 2014.02.13 18:21

Sorry my just handmade draw below, but, as a picture is worth a thousand words and I'm not so fast using the computer to do it, maybe it will be easier to you and others to understand what I mean.

Note that even if we don't have 'input parameters', we do have feedback inputs from main EA outputs, to make self adaptive decisions like lot size you are asking for.

Press review

newdigital, 2014.02.16 18:05

EUR/USD Fundamentals - weekly outlook: February 17 - 21

The euro rose to three-week highs against the dollar on Friday as stronger-than-forecast euro zone fourth quarter growth data bolstered the outlook for the recovery in the euro area.

Monday, February 17
  • In the euro zone, the eurogroup of finance ministers is to hold a meeting in Brussels.
  • Markets in the U.S. are to remain closed for the Presidents Day holiday.
Tuesday, February 18
  • The euro zone is to publish data on the current account. Meanwhile, the ZEW Institute is to release its closely watched report on German economic sentiment, a leading indicator of economic health.
  • The U.S. is to release data on manufacturing activity in the Empire State.
Wednesday, February 19
  • The U.S. is to publish reports on building permits, housing starts and producer price inflation.
  • Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve is to publish the minutes of its most recent policy setting meeting.
Thursday, February 20
  • The euro zone is to publish closely watched data on manufacturing and service sector activity, while Germany and France are to publish individual reports. Germany is also to publish data on producer price inflation.
  • The U.S. is to release the weekly report on initial jobless claims and data on consumer price inflation. The nation is also to release data on manufacturing activity in the Philadelphia region.
Friday, February 21
  • The U.S. is to round up the week with private sector data on existing homes sales.

An idea for a always running MetaTrader

figurelli, 2014.02.27 17:51

I don't know if someone published a similar idea (here or anywhere), but I have one about a solution to we have a  MetaTrader always running, i.e., a 365/24/7 online platform for Forex or any other market it is enabled.

So, I hope sharing this idea we can study a way to make it reality, and maybe propose it to MQ team.

Well, the concept is very simple, it would be great have online market data always running, for all sorts of purposes, mainly full time testing and debug of strategies, setups and EAs.

So I imagine a simple way to do that: MQ create a virtual data server with a big data market delay of 72 hours, working just for demonstration accounts, since, of course, we don't intend to change all the market to open at weekends :-)

I think the effort is less than what was done to create several other new features of MT5 and even new MT4, and this can improve the time we all spend to discover and solve several problems.

I know some of you will not believe this will possibly one day (for any reason), anyway you are welcome to a brainstorming about.

You are building your "dream team" to create a highly lucrative EA. Who will you hire?

figurelli, 2014.03.08 02:36

• a Fortune-teller
  • a Quantitative Finance PhD
  • an Accountant
  • a Scientist
  • a Mathematican
  • a Statistician
  • an Economist
  • an Engineer
  • a Psychologist
  • a Surgeon
  • a Social Worker