Any Virtual Servers in Brazil?

Hi, I started testing virutal servers and I didn't see anyone in Brazil. The closest (with the smallest latency) is in New York with a latency of 100ms and I thought that was too much.

Are there any servers in Brazil that I'm missing? Am I doing anything wrong?

Thank you 

eduI5:

Hi, I started testing virutal servers and I didn't see anyone in Brazil. The closest (with the smallest latency) is in New York with a latency of 100ms and I thought that was too much.

Thank you 

Olá eduI5,

Por favor poste em português no fórum.

Caso queira postar em inglês utilize o fórum correto: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Abraços,
Malacarne

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

eduI5:

Thank you 

Olá eduI5,

Com relação à sua pergunta, até onde me consta, realmente não existe ainda nenhum servidor virtual localizado no Brasil.

Abraços,
Malacarne

eduI5:

Thank you 

Olá, Edu.

Apesar de não existir até o momento nenhum VPS oficial para o Metatrader no Brasil, pode alugar-se outro VPS. Existem inúmeros Data Centers de diversas empresas em São Paulo. Só pesquisar.

Atenciosamente. 

Razão: