Some brokers had hyperactivity problems with version 12.50, due to trailing stop changes, which in some cases were done every second. That is why the trailing stop is now executed less frequently, which in turn offers some extra benefits, as it also relieves the VPS of so much workload.
Atomic79 now comes pre-loaded with the EXCLUSIVE2 set: You can load the previous EXCLUSIVE set if you wish, available for download.
The EXCLUSIVE2 Set is more efficient in backtests in terms of gain, and slightly safer, by lowering the Lot Multiplier value.
Selected input strategy is HLAI, instead of OpenAIfer, by lowering the Lot Multiplier value.
Deep fix and code improvement. Reported bugs have been fixed
Fixed required mql5 function SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL,
which indicates in points the freezing distance of trade operations for pending orders and open positions.
Fixed Step interference with opposite condition re-open limit.
Fixed error 4051 when closing operations by Recovery in brokers with Lot Step = 3 (rare)
Added additional information to Save_Resources
Exclusive Set Upgrade (Recommended Set)
Normalized Modify Order values of the Breakeven and considered Ask and Bid prices of the function
Fixed bug in "Balance Lot" if NFP was active
The performance and speed of the code have been improved, for a more optimal and faster experience. The layout of the inputs has also been improved, thus facilitating their use.
Small system bugs that affected its operation have been fixed, improving the reliability of the Expert Advisor.
Added new inputs specific to the NFP day, thus providing greater adaptability to changes in the market.
The Step has been optimized to work with fractions of the daily range, allowing greater precision and control when opening new trades.
Take Profit is now based on fractions of the daily range, which increases the efficiency of the system when closing trades.
A volatility filter based on the deviation of the moving average has been introduced, improving the security of the system in moments of greater uncertainty.
The TOD filter is now based on the GMT server time change, allowing better adaptation to different times and time zones.
The timing of the backtest has been fixed, which ensures greater consistency and precision in the results obtained in the historical tests of the system.
Built-in Breakeven option
Version 11.0 has two Modes. Safe and Turbo. The SAFE mode works only in favor of the trend: Both the main input and the grid only go in favor of the trend (understand that it is impossible to know the trend exactly). While the TURBO mode works similarly to previous versions: trend grid + countertrend
The changes in this version, therefore, are related to the addition of the turbo mode. The inputs related to the forced opening of some trades in favor of the trend have been eliminated, since it is implicit in the opening.
1. Replaced my hive method, with a more restrictive condition based on centroid strength
2. The number of inputs referring to strategies has been reduced, now there is ONLY one variant of strategy B
3. Added Lot Mode (multiplier, adder)
4. Added Maximum Batch allowed
1. Correction of small bugs related to graphic objects
2. Improved EA stability
Fixed a bug in the NEW CYCLE / NO NEW CYCLE button
Added inputs to change colors, some users prefer original MT4 colors
Small changes to the oplog to find possible bugs
Added parameters based on the alternation of operations.
Button to not allow a new cycle. For those of you who have Nexus, you already know how it works.
---> If you leave the button red, closing the current cycle will not open a new cycle
Recovery mode can now use weekly earnings.
---> With this option active, there may be stall cycles.
Minor horizontal redistribution of Save Resources
Remember that a favorable opinion of this product helps us enormously to dedicate means to improve our EAs
Allows you to remove the "Close All" button from the chart
Added Stop Loss per trade
1. Improved registry entries
2. Input name of the EA in the comments
3. Fixed small bugs (repeated operations)
4. New strategy based on candlesticks (less lag)
5. Visual mode Resource saving
6. Limitation of operations before and after the news
7. Limit trades in countertrend when it exceeds a number of hours and Atomic is in loss
8. In countertrend, we open trades in favor if conditions are met
9. Reverse Zones lines are drawn on the graph
10. Improved recovery mode
11. Added strategy B, based on price action
You can use a set equivalent to the previous version, available for download
The new version, version 10, aims to be smoother, using a very low Lot Multiplier 1.02
Fixed a small bug in the Recovery System
- Major changes in Atomic79's strategy by introducing my improved losing trade recovery algorithm. The previous hedging strategy has been removed to avoid long periods in which the situation does not resolve one side or the other.
- Added new optimization options such as Progressive Step Multiplier or Schedule.
- The new version opens trades in both directions.
- A multi-temporal trend strategy has been added to the reversal strategy, and micro-reversals have been encouraged.
- Added a new feature where new trades are not opened if the Expert Advisor goes out of range
- 4 sets are provided for Gold and one for Forex (the latter for educational purposes, do not use it
- It is very important that you use this new version in brokers with a spread less than 35
1. Removed External Indicator, which was freezing some terminals due to processing load.
Now the calculations are done inside the EA
Does not interfere with VPSs
Better computing performance and efficiency
2. The closing of individual operations has been encouraged, so that the closings are quick
Avoid exposing yourself to changing the course of a winning trade
3. The option to adjust TP and SL based on the Account Balance is TEMPORARILY removed
It will be added again in the next version
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
4. 5 new conditions have been introduced to close trades and cycles
One-way closings, partial offsetting of winning trades with losing ones
Total global closures
Closing winning positions with 1 and 2 more losers
5. Added new opening conditions based on Hegde with Adjustable Fixed Lotage
6. Added fxstreet news filter and partially removed Metaquotes filter (worst data)
Remember to add the link to the list of allowed URLs
7. Improved the grid: more adaptive and much less aggressive (default configuration)
8. The panel layout has been changed so that it does not visually interfere with open trades
Added new information regarding new features in this version
Remember to disable graphic objects to do backtests or optimizations
9. Except for the news filter that disables the EA after the news for 90 minutes, backtests and optimizations can now be done
With similar results.
10. Exception areas have been removed, which no longer make sense in the new strategy.
11. Lower Balance Demand (Based on Back Testing)
Consider opening a cents account if you have problems with your capital