The Comeback Kid Manager EA V2 update is now live @everyone!
- New license system that allows up to 5 trading accounts
- V2 produces more profit when compared to V1.72
- New filter has been added
- Pick your trading day filter
- Added 2 new (signal) indicators. One of these indicators is the new Retrack. It's an indicator that tracks market distance before having a specific pullback. This is a powerful indicator! The CBK now takes more auto-trades. You can also see these new indicators by using the trade panel in MT5
- Ability to change the (signal) and (filter) indicator parameters
- Ability to change the "risk factor" and "min. % profit directly from the CBK panel GUI. This allows for (on-the-fly) adjusting of 2 popular CBK settings
- TP has been lowered a bit to future proof the CBK. The new CBK V2 still produces more profit than V1.72 because it takes more overall trades
- Added the (dynamic basket) risk management function to the CBK. It uses it to produce more profit (after sequence level 5). This allows the CBK to scale a bit on higher trade sequence counts
- Fixed the (ATR) and (tick) order issue that caused some CBK users to get pockets of orders every 30 minutes
- The XAUUSD pair has been removed from the CBK. We find the other 6 pairs to be more solid in V2. We did include an (optional) V1.72 setfile for gold. Please check our discord channel for this (optional) V1.72 gold setfile!
- The (virtual) order system is being delayed. We're currently studying this feature ourselves for the next few months.
- The Supertrend (filter) is now using the correct D1 timeframe
- The (average) “P/L points mode” now correctly adds broker commission into the set P/L
The Comeback EA Manager V1.7
- The Mama+fama trend indicator (filter) has been added
- The ENG candles indicator (alerts) can now be toggled on and off
- The trailing SL is no longer being used. A strict 30 pip TP and 0.1% basket profit option is now used by default. We saw slight increases in profit not using a TS. Users that like using the TS can still choose to use it if they like.
All new inputs are explained in the new PDF manual.
- “Trailing mode”
- “Trailing start points/ATR ratio (0=disabled)”
- “Trailing step points/ATR ratio”
- “Trailing step min. Distance points/ATR ratio”
- “P/L points mode”
- “Min ATR profit (0=disabled)”
- “GUI Show closed profits”
- “GUI show closed baskets on chart”
For full update list and explanation of the new settings and inputs, please visit our free discord group!
PLEASE view the new V1.5 PDF manual! We have added new written details and 4 new instructional videos in the manual! Head over to free discord group under the "presets-manuals" section to download!
- Replaced the Kalman indicator (filter) with a new ADX trend (filter)
- Added a new single order trading mode. *" Lots increase after SL hit (only if GRID Disabled!)"*
- Added 4 new instructional videos to the PDF manual
- Faster MT4/MT5 backtests
- No more slow Kalman indicator as it's been removed!
- The new ADX filter is a GREAT replacement for the kalman. It's a better indicator that doesn't lag. It's now easier to see candle formations!
- The new " Lots increase after SL hit (only if GRID Disabled!)" mode opens up a ton of new CBK possibilities for single order traders!
- The 4 new videos should help traders better understand the more complicated CBK inputs. A MT4/MT5 backtest video tutorial has been added near the end of the PDF manual. Make sure and check that out!
- You can now run MT4/MT5 backtests that are almost 2X the speed as the previous CBK V1.46.
- The ATR value is now visible in the trade panel
- The direction buy/sell, can now be selected in the "auto-trade" input setting
- Added a "Trade time" filter. This allows the user to select the time they want the EA to start and stop trading.
- Changed the name to The Comeback Kid Manager EA"
- Changed the name in the EA comments
- Improved the Auto-trade functionality. We now can trade 6 forex pairs EU, GU, AU, UCAD, USDCHF, UJ and XAUUSD.
- Trades ONLY on the M30 timeframe now!
- Default auto-trade settings can produce as much as 3-4% a month on average
- The auto-trading function now works seamlessly with the trade buttons
- We're now using an additional trend filter. 2 trend filters are in play at the same time. One on the weekly timeframe and the other on the daily timeframe.
- Using the Aroon indicator as a (filter) instead of a (signal) indicator.
- Added a new candlestick pattern indicator for better entry's within the Aroon (filter) indicator color clouds. This is KEY to the success of the CBK EA!
Any other questions, please join our free discord group!
- Added the "consecutive candles" indicator and its settings to The Comeback Kid Manager EA
The CK now has an auto-trade (default) setting that trades exclusively on the EU M5 timeframe! Profit target is just 3-5 pips each trade basket. This settings can all be modified in the EA inputs.
The Consecutive candles indicator is so powerful it's pretty stupid. The cool thing about this indicator is it can be used successfully and MANY different ways with or without the trend.
- “Consecutive candles”
The consecutive candles indicator counts x amount of candles based on pip size. For example, if “consecutive candles” is set to “2” and we have the “Size points” set to “80”, this means the EA will count 2 consecutive candles at a total pip size of at least 8 pips before entering a trade.
- “Size type”
You can choose to have the “consecutive candles indicator” size based on “points” or “the ATR”
- “Size (points / ATR multiplier)”
This is the X “points” or “ATR multiple” size. Default, 80 points = 8 pips.
The Comeback Kid has been an absolute game changer for my trading and has saved my account from closing out and going into a profit quite a few times when before I would've been completely stopped out. Great work!