Sto Signal AM
This indicator displays Stochastic osc signals on the price chart and allows the user to receive notifications of such signals.
The Stochastic indicator is a classic and proven indicator of the technical analysis of the markets.
Despite its age, it is still relevant today.
Depending on the settings, the indicator allows you to work effectively on various TFs and any markets.
Signals are given on fully formed bars and are not redrawn.
- Stochastic_Price (0-1) - The applied price of the Stochastic Oscillator (HIGH/LOW or CLOSE/CLOSE);
- K_Period (>0) - The period of the main line of the Stochastic Oscillator;
- Slowing (>-1) - The slowing of the main line of the Stochastic Oscillator;
- D_Period (>1) - The period of the signal line of the Stochastic Oscillator;
- D_Smoothing_Method (0-3) - The smoothing method of the signal line of the Stochastic Oscillator;
- Level oversold (0-100) - The oversold level of the Stochastic Oscillator;
- Level overbuy (0-100) - The overbought level of the Stochastic Oscillator.
- Alerts - show a dialog box;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.