MT5 Invicto USDJPY
EA Invicto USDJPY MT5 - Fully automatic advisor (install and trade).
Created for USDJPY. Timeframe = H1. Tested for GMT+2. Recommended deposit = $1,000.
Only 2 copies available by $99!
Next price -> $199
EA Invicto USDJPY MT5 is a great addition to the portfolio of Invicto XAUUSD and Invicto EURUSD Expert Advisors.
The Expert Advisor has been tested from 2003 to the present day in various market conditions/periods
Price Action, Keltner Channel, Momentum, Fractals, Pivots, SMA, LinReg, Fibo, etc.
The algorithm does not use dangerous methods of money management, such as martingale, grid or hedge. Absolutely all deals are protected by stop loss. It is a safe long-term Expert Advisor, aimed at professional users and serious investors.
Easy to install, just attach to a chart with default settings and select the desired risk level
- Recommended account type – any account type
- Leverage - any leverage is ok, even 1:20
- Minimum deposit: $500
- VPS is recommended
All the test show just a potential performance of EA
Set risk to 1% per trade (medium risk) or Disable Money Management and trade 0.01 lots for every $1000.
Real life trading results can vary from one broker to another
Please check our live signals to see real EA performance
smm = "----------- Money Management - Risk Fixed % Of Balance -----------";
UseMoneyManagement = true;
mmRiskPercent = 1.0 - 1% per trade - recommended (moderate risk)
mmDecimals = 2 - Set numbers to 2 if using 0.01...0.09 lots
mmLotsIfNoMM = 0.01 - If MM is disabled, the EA will use this lot size
mmMaxLots = 100.0
sdtq = "----------- Terminal time setting -----------"
BrokerTimeOffset = 2; // Manual offset Broker time GMT. If you are testing an adviser in the Metatrader Tester - set the correct offset for your GMT (number 1; 2;…9;... )
GmtAuto = false; // Auto offset Broker time GMT. If you install the adviser on a demo or Real account - in the adviser settings, simply set "True" and write the site address "http://worldtimeapi.org" in your Metatrader settings
separator11f = "http://worldtimeapi.org" // if use Auto Add to--> Tools/Options/Expert Advisor
smtpd = "----------- Max Trades Per Day -----------"
MaxTradesPerDay = 0 / If you want the EA to open NOT a series of trades, but only 1 or 2 or 3 when a signal appears, set the appropriate numbers
smmslpt = "----------- Min/Max SL/PT -----------"
MinimumSL = 0; //Minimum SL in pips
MinimumPT = 0; //Minimum PT in pips
MaximumSL = 0; //Maximum SL in pips
MaximumPT = 0; //Maximum PT in pips
Recommendations for use:
1. The presence of the VPS is required
2. Open a Demo account with exactly the amount of money that you plan to use on a real account. Recommended Deposit = $1,000.
3. Demo account must be with the same broker where you will actually trade.
4. Install the Invicto Expert Advisor and enable "Allow Auto Trading".
5. On the Demo account, allow the EA to make trades for at least two months. You need to make sure that the EA makes trades and always sets stop losses and take profits.
6. If you have done all of the above and you see that the adviser makes profitable trades, do steps 1, 3, 4 on your real account.
7. Do not keep doubts in yourself, it's better to ask me a question - in the Market chat
Warnings that do NOT have an exception:
Use ONLY funds that you are not afraid to lose
Profitable test results do not mean profitable results in live trading. Profitable results in the past DO NOT guarantee profitable results in the future
This Expert Advisor, as well as all other Expert Advisors of the author, are sold only on this market mql5.com