- レビュー (4)
- コメント (6)
Quant One is a combination of trading and EA development experience, studies in peer-reviewed academic papers and additional scientific research put in this particular strategy.
- Works on every broker and account type of your choice.
- Profitable on all available history backtests.
- Uses simple buy/sell orders and fixed SL and TP.
It doesn't use fixed trailing stops or break evens, grids, over-optimization or martingale, like majority of EAs do just to appear profitable for a limited period of time or deliver substantially worse results on live accounts, doesn't use scalping, effort has been put specifically to avoid statistical anomalies and "apparent profitability".
In addition to having a consistently profitable entries in all types of back-tests using subtle patterns that can't be easily identified manually, providing additional layer of protection against Alpha Decay, Quant One allocates risk dynamically, based on steady increases or decreases of values in the matrix of probabilities, which has proven over and over again to reliably lower draw-down, increase average profit per trade and profit factor without decreasing win percentage. In general, a big part of this research has been in one part to use only reliable pieces of information and then get all of them to work for us.
EA is profitable on all available historical data without optimization and results on Tick Data, Every Tick and even Control Point back-tests are almost identical.
There's no need for any set files and/or modifications.
This kind of study takes a lot of time, patience and processing power and renting CPU-optimized servers with at least 32 dedicated CPUs alone starts from $640 per month, your support, feedback and reviews are greatly appreciated.
I'll keep updating the product, adding new strategies (including for indices, metals and commodities) and improving existing ones using the same methodology, thank you!
Product price will increase as new strategies are added.
- Minimum Deposit: $100
- Max DD: 24% with 4% risk per trade
Instrument & Time-frame:
- EURUSD M15
- EURCAD M15
- EURCHF M15
- GBPCAD M15
- GBPAUD M15
- Months To Trade: allowed months for trading (from 1 to 12, separated by comma)
- Days to Trade: allowed weekdays to trade (from 1 to 5 = Monday - Friday, separated by comma)
- Hours to Trade: allowed hours to trade (from 0 to 23, separated by comma)
- Magic Number
- Fixed Lotsize
- Risk a Percent of Balance: (1-5% or use Fixed Lotsize)
- Higher Frequency (less precision): true/false
Fixed Volume Issue
- new logo