Auto Trade Driver Demo for MT5
Auto Trade Driver is an automatic powerful tool (run as Expert Advisor) that helps you to manage risk and control orders and maximize your profit in multi-protect/trailing-stop rules.
This tool is very useful for both scalpers and trend followers. It not only calculates the trade risk exactly, but also protects and maximizes your profits in real-time.
With this tool, the only thing you have to do is to enter trade by your own strategy, then it will auto-drive your position with exit strategy you chose.
Note: This demo version is for testing on CADCHF pair only. To use this product on all pairs, please check the full version at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4638
Auto Trade Driver is the combination from two other tools:
Followings are main features:
1. Place Order Panel
This panel is used to calculate required volume that meets your accepted stop loss risk. You choose EP and SL with a specified risk percentage of balance that you accept to lose at that stop loss point (including commission), the tool will auto-calculate required volume.
Then, you just need one click on the button BUY, SELL, or PLACE ORDER (with pending order), and order will be sent immediately.
If you want to calculate and place order with other pairs, just use this tool with those pairs.
Below are parameter settings:
- Commission Type: This is how your broker charges commission. It's "Account currency" if commission is charged on account currency unit, and "Base currency" if commission is charged on base currency of trading pair.
- Commission Per Lot: The amount of currency units that charged as commission for a round turn standard lot. If your broker/account type doesn't charge commission, just leave this value as zero.
- Stoploss Risk: The risk percentage that you accept to lose if stop loss occur.
- Est. Loss+Commission: The total loss you will incur at stop loss point. This total loss amount includes order's loss and order's commission.
- Order Type: Choose the order type that you want to take place.
- Order Comment: Note for your order as regular MT5 order's comment.
- Set SL/TP By: Choose how to set Stop loss/Take profit point. It's "Price" if you want to set SL/TP by a certain price value, "Distance" if you want to set them by a distance from the entry point.
- Adjustment Step: Increase/Decrease space of the price adjustment when using Increase/Decrease arrow button
- Stoploss/Takeprofit/Distance: Value to determine the Stop loss/Take profit point. Setting Stop loss point is mandatory to calculate appropriate volume (you may remove Stop loss later if you want, but need to enter a value to calculate volume and place order). Leave Take profit as zero means setting an order without take profit.
- Order Dragging feature: When you are setting EP/SL/TP on the control panel, you will also see that there are horizontal lines with corresponding level on the chart. You can select those lines and drag them to adjust order EP/SL/TP. Due to those level, order type will be auto selected.
2. Protection Control Panel
- Apply to: Choose which kind of orders will be protected, there are some options: All orders, Buy orders, Sell orders, Custom ticket order, Custom magic number order, Account value.
- For current pair check box: Check this box if you only want to apply protection on selected orders (by Apply to) for current pair only.
- Type: Protection type that will be applied.
- Basic: When order make profit at X points, then stop loss will be moved to Y points from EP.
- Profit/Loss distance: Set a fixed distance at which selected orders will be closed.
- Profit/Loss percent: Set a fixed profit/loss percentage at which selected orders will be closed.
- Profit/Loss amount: Set a fixed amount of money at which selected orders will be closed.
- Drawdown/Growth %: Set a fixed entire account drawdown/growth percent at which all opening orders will be closed.
- Drawdown/Growth $: Set a fixed entire account drawdown/growth amount at which all opening orders will be closed.
- Protect status button: Enable/Disable Protection by clicking on this button. Protection takes effect in real-time with its current settings and Protection status immediately. If you want to view other settings without taking effect, just disable Protection before change.
3. Trailing-Stop Control Panel
- Apply to: Choose which kind of orders will be stop trailed, there are some options: All orders, Buy orders, Sell orders, Custom ticket order, Custom magic number order.
- For current pair check box: Check this box if you only want to apply trailing on selected orders (by Apply to) for current pair only.
- Type: Trailing-stop method that will be applied. There are 5 methods:
- Fixed distance: This is like common trailing method that MT5 provide. But it's even better since you can set a distance smaller than Stop/Limit level, that means Stop/Limit level set by broker is skipped now.
- Moving Average: Moving average can be used in many ways for trailing stops. MA trailing is a pretty fast to lock profits. Trailing with MA High/Low is also a good idea.
- Parabolic SAR: Using PSAR is a safe way to trailing. It's a long runner if you catch a trend.
- Zigzag channel: Zigzag channel is made from the boundary of zigzag swing points. Like PSAR, Zigzag channel is a "slower but longer" trailing.
- ATR value: Average True Range (ATR) determine the average volatility of price at the meantime. So, trailing base on its value is favorite choice of many traders.
- Aggressive mode: Check this box if you want to trail stops from the order's opening base on price value (original stop loss distance may be reduced step by step). Unchecking this box will make trailing-stop to take effect only when trailing-point makes profit only.
- Show trailing mark: Checking this box will show the indicator mark on the chart that reflect the selected trailing method.
- Trailing status button: Enable/Disable Trailing by clicking on this button. Trailing takes effect in real-time with its current settings and Trailing status immediately. If you want to view other settings without taking effect, just disable Trailing before change.
4. Partial Close Control Panel
- Apply to: Choose which kind of orders will be partially closed, there are some options: All orders, Buy orders, Sell orders, Custom ticket order, Custom magic number order.
- For current pair check box: Check this box if you only want to apply partial close on selected orders (by Apply to) for current pair only.
- 1st Close: Choose X percent of order's volume to be closed for the first time whenever the order makes profit of A points from EP.
- 2nd Close: Choose Y percent of order's volume to be closed for the second time whenever the order continues to make profit of B points from EP.
- 3rd Close: The rest volume of order will be closed whenever it continues to make profit of C points from EP.
- Partial close status button: Enable/Disable Partial close by clicking on this button. Partial close takes effect in real-time with its current settings and Partial close status immediately.
5. Order Shortcut Control Panel
- For current pair check box: Check this box if you only want to apply the shortcut command for the current pair only.
- Close: This shortcut is used to perform close command on
selected opening orders: All orders, Buy orders, Sell orders, Winning
orders (Profit+Commission>0), Losing orders (Profit+Commission<0).
- Delete: This shortcut is used to perform delete command on selected pending orders: All (pending) orders, All Buy Stop, All Sell Stop, All Buy Limit, All Sell Limit.
- Remove Stoploss: This shortcut is used to remove stop loss from selected orders: All orders, Buy orders, Sell orders, Winning orders, Losing orders, Pending orders.
6. Trade Statistic Panel:
- To view trade statistic panel, just go to Setting menu --> Show trade statistic. This panel helps you to overview your account statistic in the mean time, which includes Buy orders, Sell orders, Winning orders, Losing orders, Total potential SL and Total potential TP.
- To move this panel, just click on Move icon on the right and place the panel wherever you want on chart.
7. Other Highlight Features
- Allows to adjust EP/SL/TP points before you place an order by dragging directly on the chart.
- Auto-recognizes pending order type based on EP and SL value. No more mistake in choosing Stop or Limit order.
- No need to re-load Expert when changing parameters, everything changes directly on control panels.
- Auto restores the previous settings and status after terminal restart or power-off.
- Flexible/minimize-able control panels that save the chart space.
- Protects and trails stops without the limitation of Stop/Limit level set by broker.
- Allows to apply on multi-charts to follow multi-rules with "First-come first-served" basis.
Features: The Expert Advisor pronounces current prices at a set interval. It speaks Russian and English. The file voice_dict.csv contains the rules of pronunciation (language, other rules). See an example below The Google cloud server is used for pronunciation, so the expert should be allowed to go to "https://texttospeech.googleapis.com" (see Tools\Options\Expert Advisors Allow WebRequest for...) Restrictions: Only 2 symbols Example of a pronunciation rule (voice_dict.csv file in the Fil
Free automatic fibonacci is an indicator that automatically plots a fibonacci retracement based on the number of bars you select on the BarsToScan setting in the indicator. The fibonacci is automatically updated in real time as new highest and lowest values appears amongst the selected bars. You can select which level values to be displayed in the indicator settings. You can also select the color of the levels thus enabling the trader to be able to attach the indicator several times with differe
VR Template Switcher is a powerful tool designed as an indicator that allows a trader to manage chart templates in the MetaTrader terminal with a single mouse click. Now you will be able to scroll, save, load, and even sync templates with other MetaTrader terminals on Your computer without any problems. Working with the program is easy and simple, everything is done on the principle of "Installed, configured and forgot about it". Join the discussion in the group @telegram development news and up
Follow The Line This indicator obeys the popular maxim that: "THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" It paints a GREEN line for BUY and also paints a RED line for SELL. (you can change the colors). It gives alarms and alerts of all kinds. IT DOES NOT REPAINT and can be used for all currency pairs and timeframes. Yes, as easy and simple as that. Even a newbie can use it to make great and reliable trades. NB: For best results, get my other premium indicators for more powerful and reliable signals. Get them
The MACD indicator in MetaTrader 4/5 looks different than the MACD indicator in most other charting software. That's because the MetaTrader 4/5 version of MACD displays the MACD line as a histogram when it is traditionally displayed as a line. Additionally, the MetaTrader 4/5 version computes the Signal line using an SMA whereas according to MACD definition it's supposed to be an EMA. The MetaTrader 4/5 version also does not compute a true MACD Histogram (the difference between the MACD/Signal l
This utility allows you to get quotes from MT5 to MT4 platform and use them as feed for Arbitrage Visualiser PRO trading system. The connector has a convenient user panel for easy plug and play. Simply install the utility on a chart and copy the feed's name in the master panel in Arbitrage Visualiser Pro. The utility does not work and does not produce any trade operations and is used exclusively as a feed.
This indicator displays Pivot-Lines, preday high and low, preday close and the minimum and maximum of the previous hour. You just have to put this single indicator to the chart to have all these important lines, no need to setup many single indicators. Why certain lines are important Preday high and low : These are watched by traders who trade in a daily chart. Very often, if price climbs over or falls under a preday low/high there is an acceleration in buying/selling. It is a breakout out of
The idea of the system is to indentify the reversal patterns using the calculation of the composite candle. The reversal patterns is similar to the "Hammer" and "Hanging Man" patterns in Japanese candlestick analysis. But it uses the composite candle instead the single candle and doesn't need the small body of the composite candle to confirm the reversal. Input parameters: Range - maximal number of bars, used in the calculation of the composite candle. Minimum - minimal size of the composite can
Magic Channel Free is a channel indicator for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. This indicator allows finding the most probable trend reversal points. Unlike most channel indicators, Magic Channel does not redraw. The alert system (alerts, email and push notifications) will help you to simultaneously monitor multiple trading instruments. Attach the indicator to a chart, and the alert will trigger once a signal emerges. With our alerting system, you will never miss a single position opening sign
Smart Robot MT5 is an Expert Advisor based on Scalping, Elliot Waves and with filters such as RSI, Stochastic that managed and decided with robot smartly. Large number of inputs and settings are tested and optimized and embedded in the program thus inputs are limited and very simple. Using EA don't need any professional information or Forex Trading Knowledge. The EA works with low margin level and thus has low risk. This is Free Version and limitations is : Trade on EURJPY only with lot size
This indicator is especially for the binary trading. Time frame is 1 minutes and exp time 5 or 3 minutes only. You must be use martingale 3 step. So you must put lots size is 10 % at most. You should use Mt2 trading platform to connect with my indicator to get more signal without human working. This indicator wining rate is over 80% but you may get 100% of profit by using martingale 3 step. You should use MT2 Trading Platform to connect meta trader platform and binary platform . You can get mt2
The script shows statistics of trades for the specified period. For example, if you want to know the details of trades of the ATC2010 Winner ( bobsley ): Login with his account using the investor (read-only) password (MetaTrader5); Open the chart of his trading symbol (EURUSD); Run this script on the chart; Specify 2010.10.1 in "date from", and the diagram will be shown. Note: This is a Limited Edition of Diagram of Trades . It works only on EURUSD on Monday.
This analyzer script opens up new possibilities of graphical analysis of price charts and is a useful addition to any trading strategy. It is mainly designed for manual trading, but the full version also contains means for integration with trading Expert Advisors. It does not perform trading operations. Full version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/19642 Method The script builds the current non-linear trend and highlights the following price patterns based on quadratic regression Linear
Technical indicator Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a price following oscillator, whose values vary between 0 and 100. Values below 30 indicate an oversold state, and values above 70 indicate an overbought state. The classic interpretation of it is the following: if the oscillator line goes out of the oversold zone, it is a signal for opening a long position. If it goes out of the overbought zone, it is a signal for opening a short position. The indicator displays entry points on the chart usin
Overview The Expert Advisor sends notifications to a mobile phone, via e-mail or activates an audio alarm in case any changes are detected on the trading account: opening/closing positions, changing order parameters, balance or leverage. Also, the Expert Advisor can inform that Equity on the trading account has dropped below a specified value or Free Margin is small compared to Margin. The Expert does not trade, it only monitors your account and orders. Launching the Expert Advisor You should
The indicator draws trendlines on chart. This indicator has six inputs. User can specify alternative labels for both lines. If multiple instances of the indicator are used, the labels must differ. User can set width and color of the lines and depth which specifies what significant peaks should be used. For example, Depth=10 sets trendlines using the current peaks and valleys that have at least 10 bars to the right and to the left and that have highs/lows less/greater than the peak's high/low. In
Great dashboard for market analytics. The panel helps to analyze the values of the Envelopes indicator and prices. Using this panel you can: watch the current signal from Envelopes for all time frames; watch the current signal from Envelopes by different symbols; look at how far Envelopes is from the price; look at how much the value of Envelopes has changed; several types of signals for analytics. Values in the table cell: Envelopes value upper line; Envelopes value lower line; "the
This Renko Advanced indicator can be considered as a trading system. The indicator offers a different view to see the currency pair: it is a full timeless indicator and it can be used for manual trading or for automatized trading with some expert advisor. When the price reaches a threshold a new block is created. It takes advantage of a visualization similar to Renko visualization type, offering less noise than usual candles bar. The indicator beside the Renko bars, shows also 3 moving aver
News Trader Pro is a unique robot that allows you to trade the news by your predefined strategy. It loads every piece of news from several popular Forex websites. You can choose any news and preset the strategy to trade it, and then News Trader Pro will trade that news by selected strategy automatically when the news comes. News release gives opportunity to have pips since the price usually has big move at that time. Now, with this tool, trading news becomes easier, more flexible and more exciti
The original author is David Weis, an expert in the Wyckoff Method. The Weis Wave is a modern adaptation of the 1930's Wyckoff Method, another expert in Tape Reading techniques and Chart Analysis. Weis Waves takes market volume and stacks it into waves according to price conditions giving the trader valuable insights about the market conditions. If you want to learn more about this subject you can find tons of videos in YouTube. Just look for "The Wickoff Method", "Weis Wave" and "Volume Spread
The Zoom indicator allows you to see the price behavior inside a selected bar. By moving a vertical line on the indicator chart, the selected bar will be displayed as a rectangle on lower time frame charts of the same symbol. For example, you can add the Zoom indicator to the daily chart. In external parameters, you can only set the color of the vertical line ( Line Color ) and the color of the rectangle ( Area Color ). The second chart window must be open on a lower time frame. It can be any ti
The indicator plots charts of profit taken at the Close of candles for closed (or partially closed) long and short positions individually. The indicator allows filtering positions by the current symbol and specified expert ID (magic number), to set the start time and the periodicity of profit reset (daily, weekly or monthly) to calculate the profit chart. The indicator also displays the floating (not fixed) profit of the positions opened after its was launched, according to the filter settings a
Export Deals to CSV - Excell File location: HistoryDeals/<SERVER>/<LOGIN>.<DATETIME>.csv Works as an Script, reading all DEALS in history and exporting it as a plain text CSV file There's no option to change. There's no WebRequest. There's no DLL use. I need to write 300 characters to allow this product being exposed at MQL5 market place. It's simple to use, plug it in graph and wait completion.
The indicator generates early signals basing on ADX reading data combined with elements of price patterns. Works on all symbols and timeframes. The indicator does not redraw its signals. You see the same things on history and in real time. For better visual perception signals are displayed as arrows (in order not to overload the chart). The indicator is a complete analogues of the Trend Monitor indicator for MetaTrader 4 Features The best results are obtained when the indicator works on two ti
Trade Manager - многофункциональная панель управления позициями. Применяя эту панель вы защитите и максимизируете прибыль ваших позиций. Благодаря гибким настройкам, панель может управлять как всеми позициями в терминале, так и выборочно по magic. Может управлять позициями других советников, делая их торговлю менее рискованной. Наличие виртуального режима, поможет сделать стоп лосс и тейк профит позиций невидимым для брокера. Виртуальный стоп лосс полностью исключает возможность брокера «цепля
The indicator identifies when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator. It identifies both regular and hidden divergences. This free version has some limitations compared with the paid version . For instance alerts are not supported. Please also check out my other divergence products : Divergence dashboard Double divergence scanner Features Can detect divergences for the following oscillators/indicators: MACD, OsMA, Stochastics, RSI, CCI, RVI, Awesome, ADX , ATR, OBV, Composite in
Magic Candles FREE is a new unique product that allows identifying the current market phase (uptrend, downtrend or flat). This indicator paints bars in different colors depending on the current state of the market and signals the user about trend changes with alerts. Magic Candles FREE - is a demo version, which works only on the AUDUSD currency pair. Unlimited version can be purchased here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29342 Advantages High accuracy of signals. Suitable for scal
RegularExpressionsExamples — is an expert, which contains the graphical interface for running examples from the " RegularExpressions in MQL5 " library. The codes of these examples can be found in the library itself. These examples are for demonstration purposes only. They serve only to evaluate the library operation and its capabilities. They can also be found on the official Microsoft website, in the descriptions of classes in the System.Text.RegularExpressions namespace. Each example can be
Percent Crosshair is a powerful and easy percentage measure tool. The full version of Percent Crosshair can be found here ATENTION: This demo version only works with these symbols: GGBR4 (Brazilian Stock Market) NZDUSD (Forex Market) Measure the chart percentage very quick! Don't waste your time anymore! Just attach the Percent Crosshair indicator to the chart, select crosshair mode at toolbars or press "Ctrl+F" and start using the crosshair as you always do! The percent measure will be next
Quant Scalper MT5 monitors various newswires to get a jump on significant news items. Quant Scalper MT5 is very active in momentum trading and further perpetuates the magnitude of price movement and volatility. The nimble get rewarded while the latecomers get trapped. Momentum trading is the hallmark of algorithm programs that can execute trades in milliseconds. Quant Scalper MT5 is programmed to access news and quotes faster than humans. This EA is constantly competing, racing and leapfrogging
- Improved: Only show trading symbol in Market Watch if necessary.
- Improved: Support for exotic currency account.
- Improved: Support for CFD, Indexes instruments.
- Fixed: Agressive alert informing AutoTrading feature.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Fixed: Correct partial close for minimal lotsize.
- Prevent zero divide.