Expert Advisor can set both Take Profit and Stop Loss indented from the BU level in pips or percent of the deposit.
- Close all open orders in a given direction with the specified magic number / or all.
- Delete all pending orders in a given direction
- Forcibly close orders when the drawdown is reached in percentage or deposit currency
Description of settings:
- Magic Number - the specified magic number for existing market orders. At 0, the advisor will analyze all orders.
- Trade Direction - selection of the direction of orders for modification: Buy or Sell
- BE: Include Swap and Comission - when calculating the breakeven level, also count swap and broker commission.
- Show Comments - display comments in the journal, as well as the information panel in the upper left corner of the chart
- Close All Orders Now - forcibly (immediately) close all open market orders with the specified magic number and in the specified direction.
- Delete Pendings Now - forcibly (immediately) delete all pending orders with the specified magic number and in the specified direction.
- Close Max Drawdown: In deposit currency - close all open orders upon specified drawdown value in the deposit currency will be reached.
- Close Max Drawdown: Percent - close all open orders when the specified drawdown value is reached as a percentage of the deposit.
- Take Profit: Modification - choose one of three options for working with take profit:
- Don't change - calculate the TP value, display it like a horizontal line on the graph, but do not modify order, allowing the user to evaluate the correctness of the selected settings.
- Modify TP - modify TP of orders with the specified direction and goals in the settings
- Delete TP - delete an existing TP of open order.
- Take Profit: BE + pips - indent TP from the breakeven level in the old points. May have a negative value, then orders will close with loss. The setting ignore if Take Profit: Percent profit is higher than 0
- Take Profit: Percent profit - indent TP from the breakeven level in percentage of the deposit of the account, convenient for closing exactly the percentage of profit. For example, if the account balance is $ 1000, and the specified percentage is 1%, then the distance from TP to BE level will automatically calculated so that the profit became about $10.
<==== Stop Loss ====> - this block works similarly to the settings of the block with TP
- Line Color: Breakeven - the color of the text and the horizontal line at the breakeven level. To not display the line select "None" in the color settings
- Line Color: Take Profit - the color of the text and horizontal line at the TP level
- Line Color: Stop Loss - text color and horizontal line at the SL level