Expert adviser Easy Grid - Fully automatic Grid Forex robot with four different strategy signals available - MACD, MA and Crossing MA and a combination of them all. Choose direction of the grid - Only buy, sell or both and type of signal strategy. Orders always have take profit and stop loss and optional order trailing stop management which also can trail orders virtual.
Not broker sensitive, works on any account type,currency pair and leverage. All order and trailing stop settings in pips (1 pip = 10 points) .No dangerous trading techniques used such as hedging, martingale or any other. Works with it's own orders and can be used with other advisers. Does not require high deposits - you can easily start with $50 depending on grid orders.
I'm also very generous - giving 10 licence activations/purchase...If you want to install on many different teminals/cpu and in other cases were you need an extra activation.
Money management - Risk is essential to set at all times and it's recommended to never use more then 2% - Default is set to 1% or
turn it completely off and always trade with a fixed lot
About strategy signals and what type of standard internal indicator settings used
MACD signal - EMA for trend direction, MACD standard 12,26,9
MA signal - SMA
Cross MA signal - SMA
Easy Grid adviser settings
- Money management - Enable auto lot or use a fixed contract size
- Order comment - Attaches a defined string comment to all executed orders
- Magic number - Unique order number identifier
- Print journal - Adviser journal messages (auto off in tester mode)
- Trade new bar - Choose if the adviser should trade only on open price (new bar) or each tick
- Direction - Direction of the grid orders - Buy, sell or both
- Take profit - Order take profit in pips
- Stop loss - Order stop loss in pips
- Distance from price - Pending order distance from price in pips
- Step between grid orders - Space (Step) between each order in the grid in pips
- Amount of grid orders - The number of orders in each direction to use, if 3 set a total of 6 if direction 'Buy_Sell' used
- Select strategy - Select desired strategy to use - MACD,MA or CrossMA or Combined (all )
- MACD signal strategy - MACD time frame and open threshold - MA time frame and period
- MA signal strategy - MA time frame, moving period and moving shift
- Cross MA signal strategy - MA time frame, MA slow moving and MA fast moving period
- Trailing stop - Trailing on/off, virtual on/off,BreakEven on/off, break even pips, step and stop in pips
1: I decided to make and additional signal strategy available - a combination of all 3.
1: Small bug fix related to Money Management
2: Ability to trade only on opening of new bar or on each tick
3: Missing text description on some indicator settings in the menu