- コメント (21)
V1N1 Global MT4
The Expert Advisor is fully automated, trades in all sessions, using some indicators that perform important readings of the prices: MACD identifies the main direction (buy or sell); Stochastic and Momentum calculate overbought and oversold levels; Parabolic SAR and Moving Average send signals for market entry ...
Symbols, Timeframes and Settings Files
As new symbols (settings files) are added for this Expert Advisor, the price will be readjusted. So, for anyone interested, NOW is the best time to buy it.
Features and Recommendations
- This EA trades with pending orders (buy stop and sell stop);
- Every trade is protected by Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss and Trailing Take Profit;
- Every order is placed only when the trade signal occurs and every trade is managed individually;
- This EA has not been tested on netting accounts, only on hedging accounts.
Direction & Risk Management
- Trade Direction: select the direction for the EA to trade: BUY, SELL or BUY & SELL;
- Orders Risk Type: select the means of money management: Percentage, Fixed Lot or Fixed Lot per 10K;
- Orders Risk Size: enter here the percentage of capital or lot size that EA will use in each trade, according to the option selected in the previous parameter;
- Average True Range Period: ATR indicator period;
- Average True Range Stops: ATR indicator factor to calculate stop loss and take profit;
- Moving Average Stops Period: MA indicator period used to calculate trailing stop loss and trailing take profit;
- Parabolic SAR Step: PSAR indicator step;
- Moving Average Period: MA indicator period;
- Moving Average Method: MA indicator method;
- Trading Levels Period: factor to calculate the periods of the Stochastic and Momentum indicators;
- Overbought / Oversold Levels: factor to identify the overbought and oversold levels calculated by the Stochastic and Momentum indicators;
Closing On Fridays
- Close On Fridays: select False or True;
- Close On Time: select the time for closing the operations (does not consider if the previous parameter is False).