- レビュー (30)
- コメント (319)
Swing Trade Pro
SWING TRADE PRO is a swing system based on volatility breakout. It uses strict price action for entering trades.
The EA will look for strong price movements and trend reversals, and will monitor 4 timeframes at the same time. It will place maximum 1 order on each timeframe.
Each trade will have a predefined SL and TP, but will also use various trade management techniques. One of those techniques consists of monitoring all the open trades on 4 timeframes and adjusting SL to better positions as soon as possible.
This EA does NOT use any grid, martingale or any other risky trading style.
The EA is made to be plug-and-play with a very easy setup. The EA will auto-adapt to each individual account size, and will automatically choose which pairs to run and will determine lot size based on historical drawdown periods of the selected pair. So you can start the EA on a 100$ account or 100.000$, it will automatically choose the best setup.
The EA also has the ability to randomize the trades, SL, TP and other variables, so that each user of the EA will have slightly different trades. This will ensure that even when many people use the EA on the same broker, it will not affect execution and broker manipulation will be very difficult. It also shows the robustness of the EA which doesn't need a specific set of parameters to work.
The EA works best on these pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDJPY AND XAUUSD.
- FIFO/No Hedging - Enable this only if your broker applies FIFO rules and don't allow hedging.
- Virtual_Expiration - this can be used when your broker does not support an expiration date on pending orders.
- Base_MagicNumber - this will be use as the basis for setting the EA's different MagicNumbers. The EA will use the Base_MagicNumber and will add a number. For example, when the "Base_MagicNumber=1230", The EA will make up to 16 internal Magic Numbers like this: 12301, 12302, 12303... -> 12308 and also the range 123001, 123002... -> 123008..
- trade_comment - the 'comment' that the EA will use for all trades.
- suffix - set the suffix that your broker might use for your pair-names.
- Lotsize Calculation Mode - here you can choose how the EA will calculate its lot size for each pair:
- Use FULL AUTOMATIC MODE -> The EA will fully automatic activate the pairs that are suitable for your account size and will automatically determine the correct lot size for each of those pairs. The only thing you will need to set is the desired Risk setting in the next parameter.
- Use LotsizeStep -> The EA will use the LotsizeStep parameter to calculate the lot size. It works like this: Lot size = (Account Balance / LotsizeStep) X 0.01 lots. So if your account size is 10000$ and your LotsizeStep = 1000 -> the EA would use (10000$/1000) X 0.01 = 0.1 lots on that pair.
- Use StartLots -> The EA will simply use the lot size set in the StartLots parameter.
Setup: You open a chart for each pair you want to run the EA on and select the lot size calculation mode. Recommended timeframe of the chart is M5.
Backtesting: 'open prices only' / 'control points' -> M5 timeframe; 'Tickdata' -> H1 timeframe!
Important: The EA needs a bit of history for each of the 4 timeframes, so make sure you downloaded some history before starting the EA!
Never forget that past performance is no guarantee for the future
- Made some improvements in stability due to implementing a time-triggered closing of trades.
- Added option to allocate only a certain percentage of the total account balance for the EA.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: fixed bug that caused differences between brokers and between live trades and backtesting results
- Added early support for FIFO brokers