Demo version of the YuClusters indicator. The demo version works only on one chart.
The YuСlusters indicator is a professional tool for analyzing the trading volumes. The cluster graph is plotted based on tick data. For the exchange financial instruments these are the volume, type and price of deal. For the Forex instruments - the real or tick volume (depending on the broker) and Bid price.
YuClusters features built-in filters, profiles, indicators.
YuClusters has a powerful system of alerts, which can be set to events related to clusters, volumes, prices and built-in indicators.
When using YuClusters with IShift Lite utility, it is possible to carry out trading operations directly from the clusters chart.
YuClusters has built-in graphical and video help on the interface and hints on settings and alerts.
Market Profile is an amazing tool! It is also known as Volume Profile. With it you can identify regions of strong and weak negotiation, finding regions of accumulation (support and resistance), thus seeing the market with other eyes. Instead of measuring each candle volume as default volume indicator does, the Market Profile measure the volume by price . Paid version: https://www.mql5.com/pt/market/product/38938 Configurations: MAIN OPTIONS From period - period to extractvolume data. To per
Smart Robot MT5 is an Expert Advisor based on Scalping, Elliot Waves and with filters such as RSI, Stochastic that managed and decided with robot smartly. Large number of inputs and settings are tested and optimized and embedded in the program thus inputs are limited and very simple. Using EA don't need any professional information or Forex Trading Knowledge. The EA works with low margin level and thus has low risk. This is Free Version and limitations is : Trade on EURJPY only with lot size
Order Book, known also as Market Book, market depth, Level 2, - is a dynamically updated table with current volumes of orders to buy and to sell specific financial instument at price levels near Bid and Ask. MetaTrader 5 provides the means for receiving market book from your broker, but in real time only, without access to its history. This expert adviser OrderBook History Playback allows you to playback the market book events on the history using files, created by OrderBook Recorder . The exper
Order Book, known also as Market Book, market depth, Level 2, - is a dynamically updated table with current volumes of orders to buy and to sell specific financial instument at price levels near Bid and Ask. MetaTrader 5 provides the means for receiving market book from your broker in real time. The expert OrderBook Recorder records market book changes and stores them in local files for further usage in indicators and expert adviser, including testing in the tester. The expert stores market book
Follow The Line This indicator obeys the popular maxim that: "THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" It paints a GREEN line for BUY and also paints a RED line for SELL. (you can change the colors). It gives alarms and alerts of all kinds. IT DOES NOT REPAINT and can be used for all currency pairs and timeframes. Yes, as easy and simple as that. Even a newbie can use it to make great and reliable trades. NB: For best results, get my other premium indicators for more powerful and reliable signals. Get them
This is a demo version of the " Delta Volume histogram " Expert Advisor. The demo version only works on one symbol - СL... (Light crude oil futures)! The "Delta Volume histogram" Expert Advisor plots histograms of "Delta volume", "Real volume", "Buy volume", "Sell volume", "Tick volume". EA version: Has a built-in «Pending orders indicator". The indicator is designed for analysis of pending orders in the market, available in "MarketBook". Displays the Volume profile levels (VAH VAL from 60% to
Aggression Volume Indicator is the kind of indicator that is rarely found in the MQL5 community because it is not based on the standard Volume data provided by the Metatrader 5 platform. It requires the scrutiny of all traffic Ticks requested on the platform... That said, Aggression Volume indicator requests all Tick Data from your Broker and processes it to build a very special version of a Volume Indicator, where Buyers and Sellers aggressions are plotted in a form of Histogram. Additionally,
The original author is David Weis, an expert in the Wyckoff Method. The Weis Wave is a modern adaptation of the 1930's Wyckoff Method, another expert in Tape Reading techniques and Chart Analysis. Weis Waves takes market volume and stacks it into waves according to price conditions giving the trader valuable insights about the market conditions. If you want to learn more about this subject you can find tons of videos in YouTube. Just look for "The Wickoff Method", "Weis Wave" and "Volume Spread
Volume Weighted Average Price or VWAP is an indicator wich shows different average prices on chart. This is very useful to find strong negotiation price areas and as trend following. Configurations: Day, Week and Month - Show different VWAPs according to the period. You can change each line style on "colors" tab. Any doubt or suggestion please contact us. Enjoy!
This indicator displays Pivot-Lines, preday high and low, preday close and the minimum and maximum of the previous hour. You just have to put this single indicator to the chart to have all these important lines, no need to setup many single indicators. Why certain lines are important Preday high and low : These are watched by traders who trade in a daily chart. Very often, if price climbs over or falls under a preday low/high there is an acceleration in buying/selling. It is a breakout out of
This indicator plots TICK Volume Chart With Volume Chart you can only group Trade Ticks, BID/ASK changes aren't allowed, it's a separated indicator from Tick Chart, only to display volume with histogram chart DATE/TIME X Axis isn't synchronized with MT5 date/time X Axis, MT5 don't allow 2 X axis with different times Some Parameters Information: copyType - select if it will copy ticks with TRADE, ALL or BID/ASK change tickType - select if the ticks will be grouped by same type (price, time, buy
The utility allows you to build different types of charts: Seconds chart from 1 second to 86400 seconds Tick chart from 1 tick and above The volume chart Delta chart Renko chart Range chart Built-in indicators for volumetric analysis: daily market profile and market profile of the selected timeframe, Cluster Search Imbalance VWAP Dynamic POC, VAH, VAL the profile depth of the market vertical volume with various display options, delta with various display options, pole of the current and higher
The utility allows you to build different types of charts: Seconds chart from 1 second to 86400 seconds Tick chart from 1 tick and above The volume chart Delta chart Renko chart Range chart Built-in indicators for volumetric analysis: daily market profile and market profile of the selected timeframe, Cluster Search Imbalance VWAP Dynamic POC, VAH, VAL the profile depth of the market vertical volume with various display options, delta with various display options, pole of the current and higher t
Rainbow MT5 is a very simple indicator based on Moving Average with period 34 and can be very useful. When price crosses above MA and MA changes color to green, it’s a signal to buy. When price crosses below MA and MA changes color to red, it’s a signal to sell. An Expert advisor ( Rainbow EA MT5 ) based on Rainbow MT5 indicator is on the way and will be released very soon.
The Penta-O is a 6-point retracement harmonacci pattern which usually precedes big market movements. Penta-O patterns can expand and repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal. The donchian breakout period is entered as an input. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | A
One of the best tools for analyzing volume, Weis Wave was idelized by David Weis, to facilitate the reading of directional flow. For the VSA method disciples it is an evolution of the practices created by Richard Wycoff, facilitating a predictive reading of the market, always seeking an accumulation and distribution of the negotiated contracts. Cumulative wave volume Range of wave ( removed) Average Wave volume Ref "Tim Ord lectures" ( removed)
Combining the best of Price Action , Directional Movement , and Divergence/Convergence analysis, Candle Color Trend is a easy and reliable way to identify trend direction. The indicator automatically paints the candles according to the assumption that an uptrend is defined by prices that form a series of higher highs and higher lows. In contrast, a downtrend is defined by prices that form a series of lower highs and lower lows. Additionally, ADX Wilder indicator is used to measure trend weakness
The Martinware™ Volume indicator plots a colored moving average over volume bars. The coloring uses three colors and can be done in different ways choosable by the user and is applied both to the average as to the volume bars. Three types of coloring are possible: None: no coloring is done Increasing or decreasing: changes the color depending on the current value being bigger or lesser than the previous one Volume relative to average: colors vary if the current volume is bigger or lesser then
This is visualization tool based on the Depth of Market. It works with the symbols that have the Depth of Market available. It's a visual indicator that shows the volume of each Bid/Ask price and ratio of total volume of Bids/Asks. You can apply it to several charts at the same time. Note: check if your broker supports DOM before download. Note: This is a Limited Edition of Depth of Market . It works only on demo accounts.
Free automatic fibonacci is an indicator that automatically plots a fibonacci retracement based on the number of bars you select on the BarsToScan setting in the indicator. The fibonacci is automatically updated in real time as new highest and lowest values appears amongst the selected bars. You can select which level values to be displayed in the indicator settings. You can also select the color of the levels thus enabling the trader to be able to attach the indicator several times with differe
The CAP Random Trader EA trades in a completely random fashion with customizable lotsize, stop-loss and take-profit levels. Key Advantages Easy to use and supervise Good for rebate generation Customizable SL, TP and lotsize Great for benchmarking tests against other EAs Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols Trading is FIFO (NFA) Compliant Input Parameters Trading Setting Random Strategy - Select any of Strategy of Random. TakeProfit - Take Profit (in points). StopLoss
Technical indicator Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a price following oscillator, whose values vary between 0 and 100. Values below 30 indicate an oversold state, and values above 70 indicate an overbought state. The classic interpretation of it is the following: if the oscillator line goes out of the oversold zone, it is a signal for opening a long position. If it goes out of the overbought zone, it is a signal for opening a short position. The indicator displays entry points on the chart usin
Easy Trade Manager is a tool in EA type that makes operation more intuitive. As in other programs, Meta Trader lacks graphical information, even though it is an excellent program. With that in mind we have created this tool. It makes it easy to view the entry point, Take Profit and Stop Loss, as well as the floating profit from operation. It also automatically corrects the SL and TP price (optional) and highlights the price and opening time of the operation (optional). Plus, you can close partia
This indicator calculates the volume profile and places labels that correspond to the VAH, VAL and POC levels, for each candle individually. Indicator operation features The indicator works on the timeframes from M3 to MN, but it uses the history data of smaller periods: M1 - for periods from M3 to H1, M5 - for periods from H2 to H12, M30 - for the D1 period, H4 - for the W1 period, D1 - for the MN period. The color and location of the VAL, VAH and POC labels on the current candle are consider
A simple utility that shows the time before a candle is complete. It can be very useful in case market entries are tied to the beginning/end of a candle. Input parameters FontColor - text color. FontSize - text size. FontName - text font. TimeOnly - show only the time, without additional text. Important: Timing is tied to the ticks on the chart. Be careful, the time may be updated every 3 seconds or more.
The indicator analyzes the volume scale and splits it into two components - seller volumes and buyer volumes, and also calculates the delta and cumulative delta. The indicator does not flicker or redraw, its calculation and plotting are performed fairly quickly, while using the data from the smaller (relative to the current) periods. Full recalculation of data is performed once per minute, when a new candle opens on the M1 timeframe, or in case of a user activity, namely, when scrolling the char
This indicator allows to display Renko charts in the indicator window. Renko charts show only price movements that are bigger than the specified box size. It helps to eliminate noise and allows to focus on main trends. Time is not a factor here. Only price movements are taken into account. That's why Renko chart is not synchronized with the main chart it is attached to. Indicator works in two modes: CLOSE - only close prices are taken into account while building the chart HIGH_LOW - only high/
The MACD indicator in MetaTrader 4/5 looks different than the MACD indicator in most other charting software. That's because the MetaTrader 4/5 version of MACD displays the MACD line as a histogram when it is traditionally displayed as a line. Additionally, the MetaTrader 4/5 version computes the Signal line using an SMA whereas according to MACD definition it's supposed to be an EMA. The MetaTrader 4/5 version also does not compute a true MACD Histogram (the difference between the MACD/Signal l
The idea of the system is to indentify the reversal patterns using the calculation of the composite candle. The reversal patterns is similar to the "Hammer" and "Hanging Man" patterns in Japanese candlestick analysis. But it uses the composite candle instead the single candle and doesn't need the small body of the composite candle to confirm the reversal. Input parameters: Range - maximal number of bars, used in the calculation of the composite candle. Minimum - minimal size of the composite can
Recommended for trading using Market Profile and VSA. The indicator displays profile of different periods on one chart. Minimum profile period is 15 minutes. The period of each next profile is twice the size of the previous one. The VAH/VAL price area is displayed on each profile. Price levels, where borders of price areas of different periods' profiles converge in one line, represent reliable support/resistance levels. The indicator displays volume accumulation areas on the chart to confirm rel
- bug in the trading panel: editing volume for step 0.1;
- bug in Big Trades indicator;
- minor interface inaccuracies.
- the position of the Open-Close line when displaying a cluster with delta background;
- calculation of custom profile with price scale greater than 1.
- display of indicators outside the chart.
- adding file type to the file name while saving the settings;
- download tick history.
- reset indicators.
- selection of the type and criterion of the cluster;
- color scheme for clusters with delta-dependent background;
- display the right profile in closed market.
- restore configurations from the chart and files version 6.8;
- display of volumes filters.
- implemented full scalability of the chart;
- scaling of the chart occurs around the selected cluster when the auto-scrolling of the chart to the beginning is disabled;
- indicators below the chart are located in the sequence of their opening;
- second filter for DoM;
- separate volume parameters for large trades and trades chains in the "Big Trades" indicator;
- control of the price scale - you can set an arbitrary grid step and price step (scale), as well as block the change in the price scale from the chart;
- the price scale can be shown in the chart title;
- the "Delete all profiles" command has been added to the quick menu, which removes all custom profiles from the chart.
- in the tooltip to the custom profile, the display of the delta is added.
- alerts in DoM;
- change custom profile;
- counting visible clusters;
- restart calculation of cumulative delta.
- error in the trading panel: editing volume for step 0.1;
- error in the alerts: comparison of CD1 with CD2.
- the second way to create a custom profile: move mouse with pressed the left button and holding down the "Ctrl" key;
- price scale increased to 500;
- double click creates/removes a horizontal line;
- Delete key removes all lines from the chart.
- the total value in the custom profile was not updated when the profile size was changed;
- changing the size of custom profile in the up/left/right direction also increased the profile size by one price step to down .
- synchronization of horizontal lines between indicators;
- fixed margin calculation on some symbols.
When using the IShift Lite trading plugin:
- Added the ability to trade on hedging accounts;
- Added display of trades on the cluster chart.
- New type of cluster has been added - “Reversal”, the cluster will close when the price moves in the opposite direction the specified number of points.
- New criterion is added for the timeslot cluster - "Current", when this criterion is selected, the cluster timeslot will be equal to the timeframe of the chart.
- Added new view of displaying the area between the prices of the Open/Close cluster - the outline.
- Added indicator "Big deals".
- Added indicator "Strong levels".
- Added fractal indicator.
- Added additional parameter to volumes imbalance: minimum of volume.
- Added filter highlighting values in the DoM.
- Added display of delta divergence in the cluster.
- Added period separators, you can highlight start of trading sessions.
- Added start selection for building sequence of clusters.
- Added start selection for calculating cumulative delta CD1.
- Added scaling of tick charts, moving the mouse left/right in the time area and subwindow.
- The tick chart shows the time of the first and last visible tick.
- The histogram of volumes is shown on the tick chart if at least one subwindow is visible.
- Changed the way to select and configure lines, removed the limit on the number of lines.
- Added quick menu that is activated by right-clicking in the cluster area.
- You can move the chart vertically with the mouse wheel in the area of price, the DoM and tick chart.
- Updated help on the interface and settings.
- added imbalance highlighting with circle;
- when cluster graph is minimized, button-logo remains in place in upper left corner;
- added contrasting prices on selected lines;
- added buttons to hide/show and clear alarm signs on main chart.
- shift of numbers in clusters;
- allocation of empty cells.
- Added choice of type of tick chart.
- Added graph of ticks in cluster data window.
- Added scaling on time scale.
- Fixed bugs.
- Fixed profile calculation for visible clusters;
- Fixed display profile in form of delta.
- Price scale setting is moved to left side of chart, price scale is changed by moving the mouse vertically with the right button pressed;
- Crosshair works in subwindows;
- Fixed calculation of Value Area;
- Fixed hiding mode;
- Updated built-in help.
- Fixed error setting value of VA period more 255.
- added the ability to build arbitrary profiles, select the profile building area while holding the right mouse button pressed;
- added crosshair mode for the cursor, right-click activation;
- added the ability to hide the indicator on the chart, click on the logo;
- added events from DoM to the alerts;
- added the ability to change the size of the interface buttons;
- added built-in interface help.
- Fixed an error that caused the indicator to crash on certain instruments with missing history.
- tick indicator sorting trades by volume;
- select data source (real or tick volumes) if necessary;
- time scale shift, in minutes;
- data on cluster type and form on the chart;
- shifting lines from a cluster chart to other open charts.
Added the cluster volume indicator and the moving average indicator.
Added "hot keys": switching the cluster view and moving the chart.
Added a second profile on the right side of the chart.
Added disabling of profiles.
Profiles can be calculated for a specific number of recent clusters.
Added customization of the price scale. The price scale can be changed using the mouse in the price area of the cluster chart.
Added the ability to move the indicator lines on the main chart.
Added the ability to display horizontal lines from the main chart on the cluster chart.
Added a divisor of the indicator values.
Added centering of the current price on the chart.
Added shifting of the main chart to the bar corresponding to the selected cluster.
Added new events to alerts.
Added scrolling of the cluster chart using the mouse wheel (works with build 1653).
Added tooltips for the indicator parameters.
- 3 new types of cluster representation.
- 2 volume filters.
- The VWAP indicator.
- The second indicator of the cumulative delta with the ability to set time or period as a parameter.
- Configurable alerts.
- A window for quick navigation between clusters.
- Ability to customize the color scheme of the indicator.
- Ability to set the start time for clusters and profile.
- Interactive tooltip for the indicator settings.
- Ability to add interface languages.
- Expanded tick history: applied data types are now displayed in the info window.
- Fixed setting a random color for horizontal levels.
- Fixed cumulative delta calculation.
- Fixed occasional un-synchronization of cluster and profile display.
- Added the tick volumes filter. It is possible to set a range of tick volumes, that will participate in the construction of clusters. A zero value of the parameter disables filtering on this parameter.
- Added new cluster type - Delta Percent;
- Added the ability to highlight the Volume Imbalance;
- Added the Cumulative Delta;
- Added the ability to save settings to a file.
- Added sum and volume delta of each cluster.
- Added the current price line.
- Increased maximum font size in the table.
- Updated behavior of the button of table adjustment by price. The button now turns on/off automatic table adjustment by price.
- Fixed cluster profile generation.
- Fixed bug in Depth of Market display for Forex symbols.
- Added the dark color scheme.
- Adjustable "depth" of clusters.
- Price scale can be changed.
- Adjustable appearance of clusters and a profile.
- Selected cluster "highlights" time of the cluster opening on the main chart using a vertical dashed line.
- Corresponding cluster is selected by double click on a "candle" of the main chart.
- Ticks and clusters are exported to a CSV file.
- Tick history is stored during 90 days.
- We have changed screenshots and added video in the description.
- For Forex instruments you can select actual current price.
- Fixed the synchronization of tick history.
- Added chart zoom: zoom in/out the chart.
- Added screenshot explaining new features.