AW Recovery System MT5
Advisor is designed to reduce drawdown on the account. The author's algorithm locks the unprofitable position, splits it into many separate parts, and closes each of them separately.
It is the use of closing losses by parts that allows you to reduce losses with a smaller deposit load, which ensures a safer operation with losses, in contrast to the grid strategies of closing orders only in whole groups.
How is the restoration of orders
- The Expert Advisor closes the other windows of the selected tool in order to turn off the unprofitable Expert Advisors (optional).
- The Expert Advisor resets the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels for all processed orders and removes pending orders with the corresponding identifiers.
- The Expert Advisor closes all profitable orders processed in order to cover a part of unprofitable orders using their profit and reduce the total position volume (optional).
- The Expert Advisor blocks a loss-making position by opening a locking order.
- Then, by opening the renewing orders, it proceeds to reduce the loss by partially closing the loss-making orders.
- In case of partial closure, the algorithm restores the orders that are least well arranged first; each of the unprofitable orders is divided into many parts, each of which is closed separately by the adviser. Restoring orders are opened with a small volume in order not to significantly increase the load on the deposit.
When launching the strategy tester, the adviser opens one demo position, then for testing you need to use the buttons to open orders on the advisor panel.
- Work_With - Select the type of orders to restore, where
- All_Trades - Advisor will work with all orders of the instrument.
- Manual_Opened - Advisor will process manually opened orders (also orders with Magic = 0)
- Same_Magic_Number - the Advisor will process only orders with the same MagicNumver as RecoverySystem EA
- Work_Mode - Advisor operation mode, where:
- Work_at_Start - Advisor will start its work as soon as it is launched.
- Work_at_Drawdown - the EA will start working only when Dd_Percent_For_Start reaches the deposit drawdown percentage
- Trend_Filter_Grids - Select an additional trend filter for restoring orders.
- Close_Another_Charts - When starting work, close other windows of the current tool to turn off other advisors
- Drawdown_for_Start - the size of the deposit drawdown at which the adviser will be launched in the Work_at_Drawdown modes
- Open_Lots - Volume of new orders opened using the buttons on the panel
- Magic_Number - Magic number for the advisor’s recovery orders
- Slippage - Maximum allowed slippage for opening an order
- Spread_Limit - Maximum allowed spread for opening an order
- Maximum_Order_Size - Maximum volume of the restoring order
- Maximum_Orders_In_Work - Maximum number of advisor orders allowed
- Long_Trades - Allow Shopping
- Short_Trades - Allow Sales
- Work - Enable Expert Advisor
- Locking - Allow automatic order locking
- Recovery_Start_Lots - Volume of the first recovery order
- Multiplier - Multiplier for Recovery Orders
- TrailingStart_Money - Order group profit in the deposit currency, at which the trailing algorithm will be launched
- Step_Grids - Step of opening new reducing orders
- Step_Multiplier - multiplier for the step of restoring orders ( Step_Grids )
- Part_For_Close - The volume of the part of the unprofitable order that the adviser will close at one time
- Use_Take_Profit_Money - Enable Take Profit in Money
- Take_Profit_Money - Take Profit Volume in Deposit Currency
- ProfitTextWrite - Allow withdrawal of profits from the closure of groups of orders on the chart
- Font_Size - Font size for advisor panel
- SAR_Settings , Alligator_Settings , TwoMA_Settings - blocks the setting of indicators serving as additional trend filters with the appropriate value of the variable Trend_Filter_Grids selected
- テスターでの作業アルゴリズムが更新されました。これは現在の戦略テスターで、デモオーダーは開始モードWork_at_Startでのみ自動的に開かれます。 これにより、ドローダウン中にアドバイザーを立ち上げて戦略をテストする方がより便利になります。
In the previous version of the adviser there was a bug, due to which an advisor could be looped, please update the product.
- Updated input configuration,
- Reduced consumption of computer resources,
- Changed the settings of the recovery zones, now they can either be configured automatically or manually assigned