Gekko Price Lines
This is Gekko's famous Price Lines indicator. Historical prices benchmarks (like highest top in the year, lowest bottom in the month, week open, previous day's close, etc.) are usually important support or resistance areas that when broken produce great entry and exit point. This indicator will show you these important price benchmarks and will alert you when current price breaks through any of them.
- Plot Strong Bar Arrows for the past X historical bars - the number of historical bars that the indicator will produce signals for;
- ProduceSignalOnlyWhenBarCloses - produces price crossing signals only when the bar closes (more accurate, but delayed) or right always when price breaks through (realtime, but produces false signals);
- Monitor Prices for different Timeframes:
- Different Historical Periods - current day, previous day, current week, current month, current year, all available price history and current day for another symbol;
- Different Prices Benchmarks - open, close, high, low and another symbol's high and low in the day.
- Visualization Settings - define color, style and width for the different benchmark price lines;
- Plays a sound when there is a swing - set it as true and it will play a sound on the MetaTrader Terminal every time there's a price crossing, indicating entry or exit points.
- Write Logs On Terminal Window - set it as true if you want the indicator to write logs on the Terminal's Experts tab for price crossing;
- Send Mobile Push Notifications - set it as true if you desire to receive Push Notification on the MetaTrader app on your mobile for price crossing;
- Send E-Mail Alerts - set it as true if you desire to receive e-mail alerts at the e-mail address configured on the terminal for price crossing;
Donate part of your profit to good causes and humanitarian entities of your choice, "Money only comes if there's a purpose for you to earn it".