Night Scalper based on the standard ZigZag indicator. The indicator determines a horizontal channel. But at the bottom, sell at the top of the channel.
The channel is displayed on the chart. The EA features a unique handling of spread expansion on rollovers and during the news.
Signals of this EA
- https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/301211 - with a relatively low risk.
- https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/299579 - with a high risk.
- show_info_on_chart - flag to display information on the chart.
- ColorText - color of the Balance, Equity and the current spread on the screen.
- InpDepth =16 - the fist parameter of the indicator. The rest are calculated automatically. Optimization: 2/1/100.
- om=0.8 - coefficient for the channel. Optimization: 0.05/0.05/1.5.
- Delta=35 - minimum width of the channel in points. Optimization: 10/1/200.
- typ_spread0=7 - average spread before rollover. It is recommended to a value 10-20 % lower than average. Not optimized.
- typ_spread1=20 - average spread in the first hour after rollover. It is recommended to a value 10-20 % lower than average. Not optimized.
- magnetlevel = 0 ; - snap levels to numbers similar to 1.12120. Optimization: 0/1/5.
- magnetbid = 0; snapping Bid prices to a round level. Optimization: 0/1/5.
- Lot=0.00; - trading a fixed lot. Not optimized.
- MaximumRisk=0.2; if Lot = 0, then risk is taken into account. Optimization: 0.05/0.05/1.5.
- SmartRisk = 10; this parameter takes into account the latest deals. If the profit in points is less than zero, the risk is decreased. Optimization: 0/1/20.
- SL=110; virtual stop loss in points. Protected against spread expansions. Optimization: 0/5/1000.
- Starthour=22; trading start time. Optimization: 0/1/24.
- Endhour=2; trading end time. After this time, deals are not opened and closed by signals. Optimization: 0/1/24.
- EndTradeFriday=23; after the specified time on Friday, deals are not opened. Not optimized.
- StartHourTradeMonday=0; time to start trading on Monday. Not optimized.
- TradeAfterRollover = true - enable/disable opening and closing after a rollover. Used in tests and in real trading.
- RolloverHour=0; - time of rollover. Not optimized.
- Minute_after_RollOver=45; trading start time in minutes. For example, if Minute_after_RollOver=45 deals are still opened closed after 0:45 by the terminal time. It can take values from 0 to 59.
2. Removed the SmartRisk parameter and the corresponding functionality.
3. Increased the speed of operation, testing and optimization.