Spider Grid Mt5 Plus
As I promised, the version of the Spider Grid EA for the MetaTrader 5 terminal, which is able to trade in both directions simultaneously. This allows not to miss any necessary market entries, at the same time allowing to increase the load on the deposit slightly, but not critically. Which version to use is completely up to you. Bu purchasing any version of the Spider Grid EA for the MetaTrader 5 terminal, you will get the second version on favorable terms, for this you need to contact me.
- Symbol_sell - The pair to trade the Sell orders
- FirstLots - Initial lot for opening orders
- Lot_Proc_from_Balance - The function of opening the initial lot as a percentage of the deposit, if 0 - disabled
- Martin - Martingale
- MartinPlus - The amount to change the martingale for each consecutive order. If the value is positive, martingale is increased, if it is negative, martingale is decreased. If 0 - parameter is disabled
- GridStep - Order grid step
- GridStepPlus - The function for changing the order grid step automatically. If the value is positive - the step increases, if negative - decreases, if 0 - parameter is disabled
- MaxOrders - The maximum number of orders.
- TP_pips - Take profit in points
- SL_pips - Stop loss in points
- Trail_SL_start - Trailing stop in points
- Trail_SL_pips - Trailing stop distance, also specified in points
- TF - Timeframe of the EA
- RSI_Period - RSI indicator period
- MFI_Period - MFI indicator period
- CCI_Period - CCI indicator period
- CountBars - The number of bars to confirm the signal for opening a position.
- Execution type - Type of order execution
Brief guide on installing the EA in the terminal.
The EA is attached to one chart, for example EURUSD - here the EA will trade BUY orders. In the symbol_sell line write the pair with a prefix for the EA to trade Sell orders, for example EURUSD.1. This pair must be opened on a chart without any experts, all other parameters can be left at default.
Make sure to use VPS and broker with low spread. When buying the EA, learn how it operates first, and then put it on a live account. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will help to install and configure.