FX Power MT5
You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader?2. Send a screenshot of your purchase to get your personal invitation to our exclusive trading chat
FX Power is the first currency strength meter with a complete history across all time frames.
It analyzes the momentum and strength of all major currencies to determine high probability trades.
- Complete strength history of all major currencies
- History of currency strength across all time frames
- Identical calculation results at all brokers and charts
- 100% reliable real time calculations -> no repainting
- Selectable time periods via a drop-down list
- Several instances within one chart possible
- Movable FX Power display (via drag-and-drop)
- Suitable for high resolution QHD, UHD and 4K displays
- Automated terminal configuration
- Optimized for tablet and touchscreen usage
- Alerts via e-mail, message and mobile notifications
- Accessible buffers for EA requests
How to trade with FX Power?
Use the FX Power histogram buttons to display the currency lines you need and compare short and long-term analysis to determine efficient combinations.A. Trade "crossings" of currency histogram lines
- BUY if EUR crosses USD upwards
- SELL if EUR crosses USD downwards
B. Trade confirming patterns of different time periods
- Run two FX Power instances, e.g. 1 hour and 8 hours
- Buy EURUSD if EUR is stronger than USD at both periods
- Sell EURUSD if EUR is weaker than USD at both periods
C. Trade the correlation of single currencies
- BUY if EUR and CHF are stronger than USD
- SELL if EUR and CHF are weaker than USD
The FX Power analysis is completely independent of any chart time frame.
If you choose 1 day FX Power considers the entire historical data of the past 24 hours beginning from this second to determine the currency strength.
If you choose 1 week FX Power considers the entire historical data of the past 5 trading days beginning from this second to determine the currency strength.
Example: If you trade the D1 chart time frame we recommend using an analysis period of 1 or 2 weeks. 1 week is a bit faster, 2 weeks is a bit smoother.
In the end, it's up to you which analysis period suits your trading style best.
- FX Power period -> Click at the drop-down list and select a time period you like to analyze
Display and histogram settings
- Hide FX Power display? -> Set "true" to disable the FX Power display (recommended for iCustom EA requests)
- Currency line colors -> Configure the line colors of your FX Power histogram
- Hide activity marker -> Set "true" to hide the white rectangles in the FX Power Compact view
- Display warning if missing data -> Set to "false" to disable all data warnings
Alert and notification options
- Enable cross alert -> Set "true" to be informed if two currency strength lines cross each other
- Enable strength alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies rise above a limit value
- Alert if currencies rise above -> Limit value for the strength alert
- Enable weakness alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies drop below a limit value
- Alert if currencies drop below -> Limit value for the weakness alert
- Rise alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about rising deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta rises above -> Limit value for the rising delta alert
- Drop alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about dropping deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta drops below -> Limit value for the dropping delta alert
General notification settings
- Display pop-up messages -> Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send e-mails -> Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications -> Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound -> Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound -> Choose your favorite alert sound
This option reduces the number of alerts because it triggers alerts only on confirmed signals of the last close candle.
Depending on your chart time frame, you get more or fewer alerts.
If you need real-time alerts, we recommend using the "at current candle" alert option.
Fixed activity marker bug when used on accounts with suffixes.
Opened coloration parameters for individual coloration setups in all FX Power views.
So please update your local copy to the latest available to benefit from bug fixes and improvements.
Changed defaults in the alert settings for a better user experience
The background color of the panel can be changed now as well.
Fixed bug in panel positioning when changing analysis period on the chart
In addition to that, we added a new mixed lines view accessible via the "autofocus" crosshair button.
Please update your copy to benefit from the latest product improvements
Please update your copy to benefit from the latest product improvements.
Improved calculation performance
Fixed strategy tester bug
Added histogram line for delta values
Added DeltaMap view with one-click navigation
Modified navigation between views
Increased size of histogram labels
- Faster calculations
- Improved data reading process
- Optimized histogram drawing
- and bug fixes
- Faster calculations
- Instant results for all analysis periods
- Precise histogram across all timeframes
- Detailed quality check of your historical data
- Automatic download of missing data
Optimized Heatmap navigation for brokers with suffixes
Added drop-down list with new histogram features like labels and values
Calculation works 5 times faster now
New panel design
New button to switch FX Power panel between subwindow and main chart
- New Heatmap design
- Faster "One Click" to access any symbol of the Heatmap
- Switch between Heatmap and Equalizer design
- Cross-hair button to focus on underlying symbol
- Sound button to enable/disable alerts
- Alert on cross of currencies
- Alert if currencies rise above 6 (value is customizable)
- Alert if currencies drop below 3 (value is customizable)