This is a classic Expert Advisor based on oscillator of the same name.
- Lot - Lot
- Take Profit - order to close with profit
- Stop Loss - stop order
- Frequency - the frequency of opening trades in minutes (if 60 min is set, then the EA will not open more than once per hour (helps to avoid a repeated false signal))
- Start Hour - trading start time (hours)
- Start Min - trading start time (minutes)
- End Hour - trading end time (hours)
- End Min - trading end time (minutes)
- Fast EMA period - short MA period
- Slow EMA period - long MA period
- MACD SMA - period of the smoothing MA
- Breakeven if (points) - breakeven, if the number of points in profit at 5-digit = N
- Trailing Stop (points) - trailing stop, if the number of points in profit at 5-digit = N
- Titles? - titles
- Alert? - sound alert on position opening
- Closure active? - closure by the Stochastic indicator (provided that the closure parameters are specified in "High" "Low" - Sell will be closed by the Low level, Buy will be closed by the High level, respectively)
- %K - the period of the oscillator
- %D - the period of the oscillator
- Slowing - slowing of the indicator
- High - the upper limit of the oscillator
- Low - the lower limit of the oscillator
- Before using on a live account, test the EA.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- The EA is semiautomatic - monitor the news background