Pending Trade News
At the specified time (e.g. 15 seconds before important news release) the script places two pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) on each of the selected financial instruments of 8 available ones (EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF USDCAD EURJPY GBPJPY AUDUSD). The pending orders that do not trigger will be deleted at the specified time. All financial instruments must be opened in the Market Watch window. The names of financial instruments may differ at different brokers and account types; so you need to edit the names of the financial instruments in the script parameters and set them as they appear in Market Watch.
- TP - take profit;
- SL - stop loss;
- GAP - the distance from the price at the time of placing a pending order to the pending order triggering price;
- DateTimeOpen - date and time to place the pending orders;
- DateTimeClose - date and time to close the orders that do not trigger;
- Lot - trade volume;
- Selecting financial instruments to place pending orders;
- Editing the names of financial instruments.