Gartley Hunter Multi MT4
The Gartley Hunter Multi indicator is designed to search for Gartley patterns on a very large number of currency pairs (maximum 60) and on all standard time frames (m1, m5, m15, m30, H1, H4, D1, Wk, Mn) at the same time. The search is carried out automatically. After finding the pattern, the indicator will send an Alert or notification to the mobile phone.
List of patterns
At the moment, there are patterns in the indicator:
- Alternate bat
- Deep crab
Indicator control panel
The indicator is controlled by two buttons.
Button A - turns the alert on or off.
Button S - performs a single market scan. Useful on weekends when the market is closed and the information on the indicator is not updated with the arrival of new quotes.
Pattern buttons - When you click on any of the patterns on the panel on the current chart, the desired tool will open on the desired timeframe and display the desired pattern.
Important points of use
When analyzing, the indicator uses very large amounts of information, which may require free space on the C drive in the folder with the trading terminal. For example, when analyzing 30 pairs for 5 price ranges from H1 to Mn, the indicator simultaneously downloaded quotes for 11 GB of memory.
Also, be prepared that at the first start, the indicator will not display all the patterns at once until it loads all the quotes necessary for this.
- Symbols - Selection of instruments for analysis
- depthStepScan - Pattern scanning step
- minDepthScan - Start of scan range
- maxDepthScan - End of scan range
- uncertaintyHeadScan - Percentage of error for the body of the pattern's target candle
- uncertaintyShadowScan - Percentage of error for the shadow of the pattern's target candle
- usePushWithAlert - Whether or not to use push notifications with an alert
- MaxBarAge - The maximum age of the pattern displayed in the table
- MaxBarAgeScan - The maximum number of bars within which patterns are searched
- Timeframes - Selection of time frames displayed on the panel
- Patterns - Selection of patterns tracked by the indicator
- X_A_B_C_D_color - Color of letters X-A-B-C-D
- color_bullish_pattern_name - Name color for bullish patterns
- color_bullish_lines - Line color for bullish patterns
- color_bullish_triangle - Triangle color for bullish patterns
- color_bullish_fibo - Color of fibo levels for bullish patterns
- color_bearish_pattern_name - Name color for bearish patterns
- color_bearish_lines - Line color for bearish patterns
- color_bearish_triangle - Triangle color for bearish patterns
- color_bearish_fibo - Color of fibo levels for bearish patterns
- SL_color - Stop zone color
- colorTakeProfitOne - Color of the first take profit zone
- colorTakeProfitTwo - Color of the second take profit zone