NinjaTrader Copier MT5
This trade copier for 'MT5 -> NinjaTrader NT8' consists of two parts:
- Trade signal transmit utility EA 'MT5ToNinjaTrader' as you will purchase here.
- Trade copier strategy app 'MTNT8Copier' at NinjaTrader NT8.
> MetaQuotes Market demo *cannot* be used for utility/copier evaluation.
If you need evaluation, please download the evaluation version "MT5ToNinjaTrader_Eval" (limited to USDJPY, BTUSD trades)
from comment section link here User manual and NT8 Copier 'MTNT8Copier' are also included at that shared link.
(Please DO NOT use the first comment link version that is outdated and I am unable to remove)
> If it's your first time to buy at MetaQuotes Market and don't know how/where to install your purchased EA, please follow MetaQuotes official guide here.
Please note NinjaTrader uses 'netting' trade mode, i.e. LONG and SHORT trades cannot coexist. Please ensure your MT5 trade operations follow this.
MT4->NinjaTrader version can be found here.
For reversal copy direction
NinjaTrader->MT4 copier sold here.
NinjaTrader->MT5 copier sold here.
> For NinjaTrade side, please follow the above mentioned user manual to install.
> For MT5 side, open any chart and attach this MT5 trade signal transmit utility EA. It will start scanning any new order entry/exit.
Please ONLY attach to ONE chart.
Below are the variable explanations:
1. Symbol map list - if NinjaTrader's instrument name is different with MetaTrader's, please input as below format (MT5's symbol name first, comma, then NinjaTrader's)
If your MT5 symbol name is BITCOIN while NT8 symbol name is BTCUSD,
if two pairs,
2. Lot multiplier list - NinjaTrader's lot is at least one and it should be integer. It won't take the lot of 0.01 that should be multiplied in advance.
For instance, input
If simply input
Then all trade lots at MT5 will be multiplied by 10000.
3. Order magic number list - you could assign specific magic number for trade signalling.
For multiple magic, separate each with comma.
For instance, 3413434,1343292
Default is a blank string, i.e. applying on all trades.
4. Applicable symbol list - you could restrict to specific symbol/instruments. Separate each with comma, e.g. EURUSD,XAUUSD,USOIL
Default is a blank string, i.e. applying on all symbols.
5. Reverse trade - if setting true, it will reverse the trade signal to NinjaTrader.
For instance, a LONG trade will be signalled as a SHORT trade.
6. Session time - default is from 00:00-24:00
7. Alert and panel settings - that should be self explanatory.
8. If you have two more MT5 inside one computer to send trade signals to NinjaTrader, you could set 'Copy group id string' variable (e.g. ABCD, LONDON, INST) at MT5 signal EA. At NinjaTrader side, set the same string texts at NinjaTrader Copier's 'Copy group id string' as well. Then this MT5 and NinjaTrader will become a specific copy pair.
9. Lot mode option. Default is to use MetaTrader trade lot size. Another is to use the fixed lot size. If this option is selected, please also set 'Fixed Lot' variable.
It will later multiply the lot multiplier (if applicable) before sending to NinjaTrader.
10. Enable partial close signals - default is true. Partial close signal will be sent to NT8 copier. Partial close feature is only applicable if 'Use MetaTrader Trade Lot Size' lot is selected. If you don't want the partial close signal feature, please disable 'Enable partial close signals' option at MT5 signal EA side.
Author also designs below cross-platform copiers if you're interested
1. TradingView Alerts to NinjaTrader
2. TradingView Alerts to MT4
3. TradingView Alerts to MT5
4. TradingView Alerts to cTrader
5. MT4 to cTrader
6. MT5 to cTrader
7. cTrader to MT4
8. cTrader to MT5
9. MT4 to NinjaTrader
10. MT5 to NinjaTrader
11. NinjaTrader to MT4
12. NinjaTrader to MT5
13. Telegram to NinjaTrader
14. Telegram to MT4/MT5