Trader Evolution MT4
Trader evolution - A program for money management, technical analysis and counting waves. The panel is designed for trading only on currency pairs and only on dollar accounts.
The control panel of the program consists of two tabs between which the user can switch. The first tab "MM" (Money manager) is responsible for money management, and the second "EWA" (Elliott wave analyzer) for counting waves and building technical analysis.
Before starting trading, it is recommended to choose the method of calculating the trading volume that you will use.
Money management (activated by pressing the MM button on the panel)
- % - If this button is pressed, the program will select a trading volume based on the risk inherent in it. The percentage value is to the right of the % button. You can change it using the up and down arrows, thereby increasing or decreasing it.
- Lot - If this button is pressed, the program will use the lot that you manually set. The lot value is on the right side of the panel and can also be changed using the up and down arrows.
The buttons below are responsible for opening / closing and managing orders.
- Breakeven - Change the position to breakeven
- Trailing - enable the Trailing Stop function
- TP - Set take profit in the ratio set to the right of the TP button. This ratio can be changed using the up and down arrows.
- Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit - Buttons for opening immediate and pending orders.
- Close all - Close all orders or delete all pending orders on the current chart.
- Large button with a square inside - Enable order control lines.
Technical and wave analysis (activated by pressing the EWA button)It is a complete copy of our Elliott Wave Helper program and has the same features and characteristics. A link to it and, accordingly, instructions are attached to it.
- startCoordX - The position of the panel about the X axis
- startCoordY - Panel Y position
- maxLotValue - The maximum possible lot value that the program opens
- maxPrcentValue - The maximum possible percentage of risk
- useRiskRounding - rounding the risk percentage values
- pendingOrder - Whether or not to use pending orders
- Deposit - Choose between Deposit and Equity to display on the panel
- stepPercent - Percentage step
- steplot - Lot step
- sippage - Slippage
- traling- Value for trailing stop
- takeProfit - The ratio for the take profit function
- diapason - Deviation of order control lines from the current price
- showProfitLoss- Whether or not to display the current profit on the right above the order on the chart
- showSpread - Whether or not to display the current spread above the current price
- colorTextSpread - Spread display text
- movelinesAfterOpenOrder - Offset of order control lines after opening an order
- pipsspread - Line offset range.
- resetHotKeys- Hotkeys for shifting order control lines
- positonTextOnLine - Position for text above the order control line
- InfoTextFont - The font for the text above the order control line.
- InfoTextFontsize - Font size for text above the order control line
- colorTextLine - Information color for the immediate order
- colorTextLinePending - Information color for a pending order
- SLLineThick - Potential stop line thickness
- PendingLineThick - Line thickness of a potential pending order
- styleline - Potential stop line style
- styleLinePending - Line style of a potential pending order
- colerLine- Color of the potential stop line
- colorLinePending - Line color of a potential pending order
- colorTracing - Panel stroke color
- colorTextBtn- The color of the text on the panel
- colorFonButton - Panel background color
- colorBack - Background color of editable panel elements
- colorTextBack - Text color of editable panel elements
- colorTracingPopup - Stroke dropdown menus
- colorTextBtnPopup - The text color of the dropdown menus
- colorFonButtonPopup - Background color of the dropdown menus
- isFontCircle - Whether or not to use the circle font
- objectAsBG- apply or not the background to the lines
- anchorCharacter - binding for characters
- Selectbutton - Hotkey for drawing lines and shapes
- colotTr - Triangle color
- colorSq - Color of the rectangle