Liquidity Hunter EA
- Asesores Expertos
- Abdullah Saleh Abdullah Alnuaimi
- Versión: 7.0
- Actualizado: 13 mayo 2023
- Activaciones: 10
Liquidity Hunter EA is a fully automated expert advisor which uses an advanced breakout algorithm based on a combination of "Liquidity zones" and "Market inefficiencies".
- Minimum deposit (100$).
- Timeframe (H1).
- Pairs (XAUUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD).
- Broker, Account type, Leverage (Any broker, any account type with tight spreads and low commissions, leverage 1:100 or higher).
- VPS 24/5 with low latency.
- Maximum spread (points).
- Maximum slippage (points).
- X bars (the first logic for identifying highs and lows, lower value more trades but less quality).
- Use turning points (if turned "ON" the EA uses the second logic for identifying highs and lows * you are free to use x bars or turning points).
- Depth (for turning points, lower value more trades but less quality).
- Minimum IMB distance (points, lower value more trades but less quality).
- IMB shift.
- Cancel previous order (if turned "ON" the new buy stop cancels the previous buy stop and the new sell stop cancels the previous sell stop).
- Open multiple orders (only if cancel previous order is turned "OFF", turning "ON" this option allows the EA to place orders whenever it finds a setup and turning "OFF" this option prevents the EA from placing orders until the current buy stop or sell stop expire).
- Minimum distance between orders (points).
- Order shift (points, shift pending orders (above + or below -) highs and lows).
- Risk mode.
- Fixed lot.
- Balance percent % .
- Stop loss (points, recommended 200 - 500 points).
- Take profit (points).
- Trailing stop trigger (points, how many profit points to activate the trailing stop loss).
- Trailing stop (points, trail the stop loss every x points).
- Trailing step (points, distance between the current price and the trailed stop loss).
- Exit on IMB ( "new feature" unique exit method to limit loss * optional but very effective).
- Lower TF for exit on IMB (use M1 or M5 TFs).
- Minimum IMB distance for exit (points).
- Order expiration time (hours).
- Magic number.
Note. select risk mode and set your desired risk, you can modify some parameters as i explained at the parameters section, no set file needed.
Be the Hunter, Not the Hunted!
.. Be a "Liquidity Hunter"