- Asesores Expertos
- Marco Solito
- Versión: 1.0
- Activaciones: 10
1 Copy Left at this price -> Next price 499$
Dark AI is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading on Eurusd.
This Expert Advisor is based on the latest generation of algorithm and is highly customizable to suit your trading needs.
If you Buy this Expert Advisor you can write a feedback at market and get a second EA for Free, for More info contact me
The basic strategy of this EA is built on a sophisticated algorithm that allows it to identify and follow market trends.
This advanced algorithm takes into account a wide range of market data and historical information to make its predictions.
It is designed to adapt as the market changes, making it one of the most advanced trading tools available in my collection.
To have good result, I recommended to study the user manual and create your settings.
All the settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
- The Recommended Timeframe depends on your settings, but by default I use H1
- The Expert can go on EURUSD, but also in others with the appropriate settings.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended
- A low latency vps is always recommended.
- The minimum Leverage is 1:20 and the minimum deposit 1000 usd
- FTMO compatible
- Understand how the EA works by reading the ► instructions and Set files
Dark AI Settings
- Allow Buy: Whether the EA is allowed to open buy trades.
- Allow Sell: Whether the EA is allowed to open sell trades.
- Max Number of Orders: The maximum number of orders that the EA is allowed to have open at one time.
- Max one Trade any Bar: Whether the EA is allowed to open only one trade per bar.
- Fifo Closing: Whether the EA will use the First In First Out mode for closing trades.
- Allow Buy and Sell at Same Time: Whether the EA is allowed to open both buy and sell trades at the same time.
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
- Max Average Spread: The maximum average spread that the EA will accept before not opening a trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- Stochastic Timeframe: The time frame used for the Stochastic indicator
- Stochastic Slow K: The parameter that sets the number of bars used for the slow %K line in the Stochastic indicator
- Stochastic Slow D: The parameter that sets the number of bars used for the slow %D line in the Stochastic indicator
- Stochastic Slowing: The parameter that sets the number of bars used to slow down the %K line in the Stochastic indicator
- Stochastic MA Mode: The moving average method used for the Stochastic indicator
- Stochastic Price: The price used for calculation of the Stochastic indicator
- Atr Timeframe: The timeframe for the Average True Range (ATR) indicator.
- Main Atr Periods: The number of periods for the main ATR calculation.
- Entry Timing: Whether the EA uses an algorithm to determine the best time to open trades.
For other questions or support for this EA, you can contact me.
I’ve been using this EA for almost 7 months and I see it works perfectly on EURUSD as declared by the author. I’m going to test it on other pairs too