- Información general
- Discusión (2)
TIL Timeframe Overlay
The TIL Timeframe Overlay indicator is the perfect tool for multiple timeframe analysis. It does the simple yet powerful task of overlaying a candlestick chart of a different timeframe over another allowing you to see the BIGGER picture and see the underlying TREND amid the noise and volatile price action. Please see the screenshots below for examples.
- It works in ALL timeframe.
- It works in ANY instrument/symbol.
- Displays ENTIRE candlesticks (body and wick) of other timeframes including OPEN, HIGH, LOW, and CLOSE prices.
- You can choose ANY timeframe to overlay.
- Of course, the indicator does not repaint. It displays a new candlestick as new ones close (in real time) depending on the chosen timeframe.
- The colors of the candlesticks can be customized.
A few notes:
- Please make sure that the timeframe you choose to overlay is LARGER than the chart you are attaching it to.
- Due to the limitations of MQL objects, you can only properly use one instance of this indicator at a time.
- The indicator displays candlesticks only when it is closed.