The indicator draws daily support and resistance lines on the chart, as well as the Pivot level (reversal level).
The indicator parameters:
- DayBack - number of days for marking lines;
- PPcolor - Pivot line color;
- PPwidth - Pivot line thickness;
- PPstyle - Pivot line style;
- Supp - color of support lines;
- Sstyle - style of support lines;
- Swidth - thickness of support lines;
- Resist - color of resistance lines;
- Rstyle - style of resistance lines;
- Rwidth - thickness of resistance lines.
Updated calculation formulas.
This option will help to calculate where to put StopLoss and TakeProfit for a deal transferred to the next day.
(Use caution! Support and resistance levels for the next day are formed during the current day!)