Diesel Progress is a fully automatic Forex trading system, a comprehensive automated software designed to extract active work on currency fluctuations. Fully automatic 24-hour trading system that trades based on trend movement analysis based on built-in algorithms, scalping and hedging system. All the activity of the Expert Advisor manifests itself only in real trading. There is little point in checking it in the strategy tester. The EA performs well in the strategy tester, but it behaves differently in real trading. Diesel Progress architecture makes it a fully automatic autonomous robot expert capable of independently analyzing the market and making trading decisions. The system is optimized to work on the EURUSD pair with the M1 timeframe, it is recommended to work as a broker with a low spread, low commission and fast execution. The Expert Advisor does not use dangerous trading methods.
Important! It is necessary to understand that this is not a grail, but just a program, how and where to use it, in what markets and in what situations, the trader needs to decide for himself, based on his experience and knowledge. Before buying, be sure to test the program in the strategy tester in visual mode, sort out all the settings. It is necessary to test the bot at all ticks. Metatrader MT5 also developed testing on real ticks, but you need to understand that real ticks are collected as average for the market, they are not at all necessary for a scalpel-type bot, that is, we select a special broker with a specially low spread, and it is he who is suitable for work, but nor as average, which is only suitable for testing trend bots! That is, testing on real ticks (with an average historical spread) is not suitable for this development in any way! See the screenshot for an example of how to test. I hope you find this product useful.
Diesel Progress architecture
- Two-level protection (real stop loss 0 order protection at the broker level, virtual stops - internal protection) - maximum security protects your money from any force majeure macroeconomic events (war, revolution, black Tuesday, news background and other events);
- Strong filtering: based on the analysis of price behavior and prevents entries into unstable market conditions. In this way, most dangerous transactions are avoided;
- Spread and volatility filters.
- the advisor never trades against the market;
- designed for real trading in today's market conditions;
- the Expert Advisor is easy to use and practically does not need parameter settings;
- an advisor from the "set and forget" category;
- you do not need to constantly monitor the advisor and control the market.
- Instruments: any, default settings for EURUSD M1;
- Account types: both Netting and Hedging - any, there is also a version for MT4.
- Leverage: any;
- Execution speed: it doesn't matter, the holding time is short;
- Account currency: any, by default for USD;
- Compatibility with other robots: yes;
- Using VPS: no need;
- Minimum deposit: from 100-300 USD;
- TypeFilling - Type of order execution by the balance. Match for your broker.
- Magic - Expert's magic number.
- Max Spread - Spread limit.
- Commission - Commission in terms of spread.
- Volatility Multiplier - Volatility as a measure of the current spread.
- Volatility Percentage Limit - The percentage of current volatility.
- Chanel AVG - The number of bars to calculate the channel.
- Chanel Bands Deviation - Channel width.
- Volume - Lot, works if the "On Risk" field is disabled.
- On Risk - Sets the lot automatically depending on the deposit.
- PercentRisk - The deposit from which is considered the base for calculating the risk percentage and determining the lot.
- Lot Decimal - Lot rounding.
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss.
- Take Profit - Take Profit.
- Tempo Level - the level of the tick breakout (the higher the level, the less frequent and more accurate the entry signals)
- Tempo Invers - Invert input signals.
- Trailing Series Start - Start of order trailing.
- Trailing Series Stop - Continuation of the trailing order.