London dynamics MT5
Trading during the London session based on the analysis of market dynamics. To open a deal, the robot uses data from the Asian and London sessions. Trading is performed on the basis of accurate calculations and forecasts, without indicators, without risky strategies such as martingale. Trades are protected by stop loss. Minimum balance from $ 10.
There is a version of the robot for MT4
Features of the strategy
During the Asian session, exchange rates usually come to some kind of steady state with small fluctuations. When the London Stock Exchange (LSE) goes live, the balance is upset. The volatility of the markets is increasing, which can provide good price movements for profit. These movements are detected by the London dynamics robot. At a specified time, it records price deviations from the values of the Asian session. At the same time, it distinguishes false breakouts of the Asian flat from the real ones. During a given time in the London session, the robot continuously calculates the dynamic characteristics of the market in order to predict further price movement, and based on them, concludes transactions. The robot places deals only according to the trend determined by the gradient of the average values of the daily candles. The use of complex criteria for decision-making ensures high accuracy and profitability of trading. The use of stop losses behind important levels provides optimal reasonable risks. There is a choice of two methods for calculating stop losses.
- Comment — comments on the settings (any text);
- Language — message language of the robot (Eng / Rus);
- Magic — magic number for positions;
- Show criteria table — show criteria table on a graph (Yes / No);
- Lot selection — lot management method (Automatic money management / Fixed lot);
- Lot for 1000 units of free margin — lot per 1000 units of available funds of the base currency (for automatic money management);
- Fixed lot — fixed lot for work without money management;
- GMT offset in the terminal — time zone in the terminal of your broker, (-11 ... + 12) hours;
- Opening hour of the Asian session, GMT;
- Opening hour of the London session, GMT;
- Closing hour of the London session, GMT;
- Integration step — integration step in calculations, (1-10) sec;
- Time constant — time constant of the aperiodic link of the speed filter, (10-100) sec;
- Speed Criterion of price, points/min;
- Minutes to make a decision — number of minutes to decide on entry after the start of the London session (1-360) min;
- Share of the candle for calculating TP — the proportion of the size of the previous day's candlestick for calculating the take profit (0.1-1);
- Candle gradient —gradient of average values of daily candles, above which it is allowed to enter the market, points;
- Stop loss calculation method — method for calculating stop loss (1 - SL beyond the opposite border of the Asian session flat, 2 - SL beyond the extremum of the previous day's candlestick);
- Clearance — clearance behind characteristic levels, points.
Features of use
The optimal timeframe is H1. Minimum deposit of $ 10 for one currency pair. Default parameters for EURUSD, H1.
Simultaneous trading on several currency pairs is recommended, this provides more stable trading with less risks. In this case, it is desirable to decrease the Lot for 1000 units of free margin parameter, it is divided by the number of pairs.
The robot can be used to trade on any accounts. Accounts with 5-digit quotes, small spreads and high performance are preferred. The account leverage is preferably at least 1: 500.
The robot is easily optimized to work on other currency pairs and timeframes.
New set files will be uploaded here on the Comments page.
If optimization is needed, I will tell the buyer its features in detail in a personal message.
If you have any questions, write me a private message. I will be happy to help with any question.