Naragot DAX MT5
DAX (DE30) - index of German Stock Exchange Deutsche Boerse. Expert "Naragot DAX" follows the trends of one of the most liquid instrument in the world entering the market on breakouts of support/resistance levels.
PROMO PRICE 99$!
What broker to choose?
Many brokers offer to trade DAX (DE30). But in most cases the volumes are limited from the bottom or the contract size is too big. Contact me in Telegram to consult.
How to backtest?
Even if the broker provides trading DAX they usually don't have history data of DAX. So for backtesting you will have to use Dukascopy tick data(history data from 2012!) which you may upload to your trading terminal with QuantDataManager(free software).
- Drag'n'Drop "Naragot DAX" on DAX (DE30) chart.
- Go through all timeframes to download history data.
- Set the offset of your brokers time from EET. In most cases you should leave "0".
- Set the risk multiplicator. Find the one which fits your risk tolearnce. The best history data is from Dukascopy(since 2012).
Why is this system not a part of Naragot portfolio https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56137?
- Despite DAX is one of the most popular trading instruments in the world the conditions vary from one CFD broker to another. Contract size, min volume, market open hours and even the quotes may be slighlty different and the history for testing you may find only in Dukascopy (but you may trade in many more companies). Before starting this system on your real account you should test it properly. In Naragot Porfolio mentioned above the systems are very user-friendly and easy to launch.