FF3 Scalper MT5
Please read the description in full and if you still have questions, please write to me in private messages!
Before opening each trade, EA checks the trading leverage of the account as well as the margin level. I do not recommend using more than 1: 100 leverage, please be aware of the risks. The EA will not open a volume that will lower your margin to less than 200 percent. it is a good protection against opening several positions on different pairs. therefore, we can trade 5-10 pairs at once and not worry about a large number of transactions. I use 1: 50-1: 100 leverage and I am happy with this protection!
IMPORTANT: for testing and real trading, set the parameter RealTrade = true. This parameter must always be true .
Before you buy a night scalper please be aware of the risks involved:
1) Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (the EA could also make losses).
2) The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
3) Any mean reversion can get caught on the wrong side of a fast movements due to unexpected news or flash crashes. This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.
4) Night scalpers are dependent on good brokerage conditions, like low spread and slippage, which might be worse on high lot sizes.
Ea does not use martingale or grid and has a stop loss for every position.
Symbols: EURCHF, EURCAD, USDCAD, EURUSD, AUDCAD, USDCHF, AUDNZD.
Time frame: M15
Live signals and other products here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/leron34/seller#products
The EA should run on a VPS continuously without interruption.
The EA should be turned off on days of important events, for example general elections in US, or Brexit!
- This EA does not use set files and is very simple to set up. Just place it on the chart by selecting the desired risk and press ok.
- The Expert Advisor is highly reliable, since trades are relatively long in points
- The EA trades only one deal at any point in time
- Each trade has a stop loss and take profit!
- Lots = 0.01 this lot will be used for trading if RiskAllow = 0
- SpreadAllow= 5 Maximum spread at which a trade can be opened
- RiskPercent = 5 Loss if the price reaches Stop Loss (measured as a percentage of the balance)
- SlipAllow = 7 Slippage
- Visual = true Displaying info on the screen during trading (disable to speed up testing)
- Magic = 2235 Magic number for advisor orders
- RealTrade = true for testing and real trading, set the parameter RealTrade = true. This parameter must always be true!
FF3 Scalper is not as sensitive as EA Scalper MT4 or EA Scalper MT5 in term of broker selection and low spread . If you pay attention in the settings, I indicated the permitted 5 pips or 50 points for the spread. With such settings, the EA remains profitable. However, the trading conditions of your broker will directly affect the profitability of this EA. I recommend using IC Markets, TickMill, Roboforex ecn accounts and raw spread