Impulse Hacker is an automated system that uses real volumes and impulse to signal a market entry.
Attention: to improve the quality of signals, it is recommended to use the "cluster delta volume" indicator (packet standard)
<- Due to the fact that it is impossible to test the EA with real volumes on the tester, the ability to use local volumes of the terminal is enabled. The indicators are VERY different, and in real life data from Cluster Delta will give MUCH more accurate signals ->
PS: Place the ClusterDelta_Volume_3.5 indicator in the Indicators folder and set the parameters in the parameters: Use Cluster Delta Volume Indicator: true
The Expert Advisor works on any pair, it can work as a multicurrency one, with a wide grid, or as a micro scalper
Wide Grid recommendations: М15, EURUSD, EURCHF
For micro scalping: М1, М5, any pairs with a low spread
Recommended broker: ICMarkets
The market entry is carried out at an impulse (signal of an increase in the candlestick's movement speed) simultaneously with a change in volumes inside the candlestick. Trade is conducted in both directions. There is a virtual take profit, trailing of separate buy and sell grids, both at the same time in the breakeven and / or profit zone, a counter of traded lots. There is an opportunity to use it both as a mesh inside the day and as a microscalper.
- Trading: Trading (true = allowed)
- Replace Buy on Sell signal: replaces signals between themselves, useful in scalping mode
- Candle momentum in pips: candle impulse size to receive the signal
- Lots : Start Lot
- Standard (exponential): lot of the next order will be multiplied by the exponent of averaging
- Dynamic (by volume): the lot of the next order will be multiplied according to the distance traveled and the increase in volumes in this area
- AVG Exponent: averaging exponent if martingale "standard" is selected
- Buy / Sell magic: must be different in direction and unique for each pair
- Use Cluster Delta Volume Indicator: true; false = use local volumes
Select Martingale type:
Volume Change Settings:
- Change on the first order (%): change in volumes relative to the opening and closing of the candle
- Change on the second order (%): by analogy
- Maximum orders for Buy and Sell separately: the maximum number of orders, separately for positions. For example, if the parameter is equal to 6, the robot will open 6 deals on Buy 6 deals on Sell, including simultaneously.
- Maximum volume per order (lot): from dynamic or normal type of martingale (with an exponent> 1), the lot increases with each next order, the current indicator limits the maximum lot.
- Common trail for both grids (true) or two trails in directions (false): Common trawl of both grids (true) or two trails in directions (false): select the trailing option, trail separately the grid into buy (from breakeven buy) and grid into sell (from breakeven sell), or trail both grids from the total breakeven.
- Trailing positions (true = enabled): enable trailing. If disabled, virtual take profit will be used.
- Trailing start (pips from breakeven): distance from breakeven, upon reaching which the trailing stop line becomes active and begins to move behind the chart at the distance specified from the next paragraph
- Trailing stop (pips from breakeven): distance from breakeven, where the virtual stop line is activated at the moment when the chart reached the "trailing start" quote
- Min. profit to close (in the deposit currency): has a higher priority than trailing stop. This is the minimum profit to close, if the minimum profit to close at the "trailing stop" quotation point is less than specified in this parameter, then the robot will move the trailing stop line and the trailing start line by such a number of pips so that when the grid closes, the profit is the minimum entered value in this parameter.
- Fix positions in case of drawdown (true = fix): when the drawdown level is reached, closes all orders
- Drawdown percentage to fix: drawdown in %, upon reaching which all orders will be closed, if the "Fix positions in case of drawdown" parameter is true.
- Information Panel (true = display): enable display of information bar
- Buy Grid breakeven line color
- Sell Grid breakeven line color
Add fix both grids
Max Spread filter
Fix now separately buy and sell grids
Continue trading after fix
Displaying trade status and additional information on the chart
1. An error was detected when the volumes of the first order were taken for all the following
2. Cosmetic edits