Gap Time MT5
The EA determines the gap (GAP) in quotes every Monday and enters the direction of closing this gap. The built-in algorithm for analyzing the situation on the market avoids unprofitable entries, and the orders support module makes additional profit.
Version for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/50461
- martingale, grids, outings and other high-risk trading strategies are not used;
- each order is protected by stop loss;
- a high degree of correct entries due to the invariable regularity in the Forex market and the internal algorithm for dropping losing orders;
- precise risk control, which includes 3 options for managing Money Management.
Trading recommendations (per 0.01 order volume):
- Minimum deposit: $ 100;*
- Traded timeframe: D1;
- Type of account: any, preferably ECN, to reduce the spread when opening the market on Monday.
* - minimum deposit is calculated on the basis of optimization and testing.
|MoneySettings ||- ||selection of risk control (Money Management) |
|Risk ||- ||percentage of risk calculated by Stoploss |
|Lot ||- ||fixed order volume |
|LotBalance ||- ||the number of deposit units, after which the volume will grow |
|MinSize ||- ||minimum gap size |
|Stoploss ||- ||fixed stoploss |
|StartTrail ||- ||start trail orders |
|StepTrail ||- ||step trail orders |
|GapClose ||- ||enable closing an order when reaching GapCloseCoef |
|GapCloseCoef ||- ||gap share, after which the order will be closed |
|FilterSpread ||- ||spread filter |
|MagicNumber ||- ||unique number |
|Comm ||- ||comments orders |
|PanelInfo ||- ||visual panel display |
All values in points are indicated in a 4-digit format, with a 5-character translation is carried out automatically.
All tests are executed at 100% of the quotes with a real spread, slippage, execution of stop loss, as well as a commission included for execution closer to real trading.
Important: before installing the adviser on a real account, be sure to download and test it, correctly calculate your risks; if you have any questions, be sure to ask in the advisor's topic or in personal messages.