The expert Advisor trades with limited StopLoss and TakeProfit, tracking price levels on several indicators.
Then it opens positions and monitors them until they are closed with a profit or, if possible, with a small loss.
Does not use martingale strategies, averaging positions, waiting out losses, etc.
It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions when trading successfully.
The size of TAKE_PROFIT, STOP_LOSS and MAX_SPREAD_OPEN is only for average testing, and should be selected separately for each currency pair!
I recommend currency pairs: CHFJPY, EURCHF, USDCHF, EURGBP, AUDCAD, AUDNZD.
For correct testing, you need to download the history of currency pair quotes from the History Center of the terminal.
If the quality of the Simulation is less than 90%, there is no history of testing not being performed correctly.
Set files for testing and optimization can be found here Download
I do not recommend betting on all pairs at once!, especially if they are correlated with each other.
It is better to bet first on one tested and optimized pair with a small risk, or a fixed lot, to familiarize yourself with the trading process.
After the trading results are satisfactory, you can add risk and pairs.
You should use ECN accounts with five-digit quotes with a moderate size (spread).
- USING - Selection, trading risk or fixed lot
- RISK - Use risk, % of available funds
- LOT - Use a fixed lot
- RISK/LOT - the size of the risk or fixed lot
- RESTORING_THE_BALANCE - restoring the balance
- COEFFICIENT_LOT - the lot increase Coefficient
- TAKE_PROFIT - Set profit
- STOP_LOSS - Set loss
- MAX_SPREAD_OPEN - Maximum possible (spread) for opening positions
- MAGIC_NUMBER - the Magic number of positions
- SLIPPAGE - price Slippage
- TEMPLATE - the Template personalization
- FIRST - a Convenient template
- NONE - Standard template