BlueDigitsFx Spike And Strike Reversal MT5
*Breakthrough Solution For Reversal Trading And Filtering With All Important Features Built Inside One Tool!
Message Me Immediately After Purchase For Installation Help and V.I.P Access With Additional Strategies
BlueDigitsFx Spike And Strike Reversal is a mixed oscillator that mixes the readings of a number of indicators, which makes it potential to precisely predict the development reversal.
The Spike and Strike Reversal is composite and contains two modules, one among which is a fundamental oscillator.Telegram Channel & Group here
The visualization of the optimum locations for getting into the market is the sign arrows.
*For Desktop MT5 Only
Advantages You Get
- Easy, visual and effective reversal detection.
- Gives you the ability to filter and further improve your trading strategies.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes, 1H and above recommended.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notification and sound alerts.
How To Trade
No complicated rules, Just follow a few simple steps!
Buy Trade Setup:
- Spike And Strike Value drops down to -10 and then moves above the blue line.
- Initiate the Buy entry once the above conditions are met.
- Set Stop loss below the latest swing low.
- Exit buy/take profit once Spike And Strike paints an opposite signal and candle closes.
Sell Trade Setup:
- Spike And Strike Value rises up to +16 and then moves below the red line.
- Initiate the Sell entry once the above conditions are met.
- Set Stop loss above the latest swing high.
- Exit Sell/take profit once Spike And Strike paints an opposite signal and candle closes.
Tips for best results:
- Do not use as a standalone indicator. Add additional Confluence/Confirmations.
- Use in line with the 1,2,3 System -> https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/50048
- Spikes on higher Timeframes are more accurate.
- Always wait for Candle Closes!
- Processed - information processing interval for technical evaluation.
- Control_Period - information processing interval for calculations for the development of a shifting common – this line has a blue shade by default.
- Signal_Period - information processing interval for establishing the Momentum red sign line within the Spike And Strike Indicator.
- Signal_Method - technique for establishing a shifting common.
- BB_Up_Period/BB_Dn_Period - information processing interval for constructing Bollinger Bands - 2 values for channel formation.
- BB_Up_Deviation/BB_Dn_Deviation - variety of customary deviations for the primary Bollinger Bands - 2 values for forming either side of the channel.
* We work with some repainting *
It's important to use additional confirmations when working with repainting.
It's very efficient when used correctly in a trading algorithm.