The MT5 version of the expert Advisor is here - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54481
(In MT5 and MT4 versions, there may be slight differences due to the implementation of the code on MT5)
Fully automatic adviser, with a system for recovering from losses.
- Always use stop loss
- Not used martingale / grid/ hedging, etc. (the recovery function uses a 1-time lot increase)
- Complies with FIFO rules
- Risk = 3-5 - Low risk;
- Risk = 7-10-Average risk;
- Risk = 15-25 - High risk;
Recommended-ECN / STP Broker with a minimum StopLoss level of 0-1 pips/spread of 0-5 pips (5 characters) /VPS server.
Trading leverage is 1: 100 or higher (you can use a smaller leverage but with a lower Risk value)
- Magic Number - transaction ID;
- Show Info Panel - show information panel.
- EA Comment - comment to trades.
- Lot calculation mode (Auto/Fix) – lot calculation mode (Autolot/Fixed Lot);
- Risk - lot size based on maximum risk per trade;
- Fix Lot - fixed lot size;
- Take Profit - take-profit;
- AutoSL - automatic calculation of SL;
- Stop Loss - stop-loss;
- MaxSpread(0-OFF) – maximum spread control (0-Off);
- Buy Pending shift - shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending shift - shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset - server winter time zone;
- Auto MinProfit(ON/Off) - automatic calculation of the minimum profit for a trailing stop;
- Amount of profit (in points) for the trailing stop - number of points required to start a trailing stop;
- Trailing stop value - the size of the trailing stop;
- Step of the trailing stop - the step of the trailing stop;
- Allow buy orders - allow buy orders;
- Allow sell orders - allow sell orders;
- Broker quotes shift (true / false) – Use quote shift (if the Bid price is different from the price on the chart);
- Broker quotes shift (auto calculation) – Automatically calculate shift;
- Broker quotes shift (enter a value) – The shift value;
- Recovery mode – drawdown recovery function (on/off);
- Multiple start recovery (trailing/breakeven) – coefficient for trailing/no loss for recovery function;
- Multiple lot for recovery mode – lot calculation factor for recovery function;
- Number of recovery trades - number of trades in recovery mode;
- ActivateRecovery(ON/Off) - forced activation of recovery mode.
- FIFO compatibility (On/Off) - clear compliance with FIFO rules
- Split Pending Orders (use only if need (test before)) - Enable splitting a position into several orders (I didn't test it on a real account, you need to check it!) By default, the function is not needed, only if desired and necessary!;
- Split to "X" orders - split position into " X " orders;
I recommend leaving this option enabled by default (added on request)
Also fixed minor bugs in the code.
- Number of recovery trades - number of trades in recovery mode
You don't need to update your EA (unless you need to)
- Added display of information about the start time of the expert Advisor on the current day.
- Updated the code to prevent possible discrepancies in transactions on the real account and the tester.
- FIFO compatibility (On/Off)