Pivot Points OnOff MT5
The Pivot Points On-Off it's a useful indicator if you want a clean chart and to take a look to the indicator. You can choose if you want the indicator always shown or always hided while switching among different time frames or financial instruments. Starting from this initial condition it's possible to show/hide the indicator just pressing the button or using the keyboard.
The Pivot Points are calculated with Standard, Fibonacci, Camarilla, Woodie and Demark formulas.
As a default for the time frames to M1 up to D1 the pivot points are calculated with they yesterday's, high, low and close, while for W1 and MN1 the pivot points are calculated respectively with the last week and last montly high, low and close. You can setup every time frames as you prefer. For those who have 6 day per week the the monday pivots are calculated with the friday open=yesterday open and the sunday close= yesterday close. The high has been calculated as the max(friday_high, sunday_high) and the low as min(friday_low, sunday_low).
It's possible set up alerts when Price touches lines. It sends one alert per candle if candle touches the line
- It's possible to calculate the Pivot Points with different formulas and choose among: Standard, Fibonacci,
Camarilla, Woodie and Demark.
- You can choose to calculate the pivot points for weeks with 6 days or 5 days
- It is possible to shut down the button and setup your favorite keys to on-off the indicator
- It is possible to customize the button: the position on the screen, the size, the colors and the label
Alerts can works:
- in the metatrader terminal with sound and graphical interface or only with sound
- sending push notifications to the mobile terminals. You have to fill 'MetaQuotes IDs' in metatrader platform: 'Tools-Options-Notifications' tab"
- sending email. You have to fill Email in metatrader platform: 'Tools-Options-Email' tab"