LT Trade Panel Lite
This is the Lite version (free) of our tool.
Professional version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42658
Obs. Trade Panel has the power to unpin from Meta Trader to control all the symbols without having to load it on each chart. But for that you need our tool Active Symbol. It serves to identify the symbol that are you watching and inform Trade Panel. So you need load it in all symbols you want to trade with Trade Panel. You can download it by using below link:
Active Symbol: https://www.mql5.com/pt/market/product/40727
If you have some problemas with the shortcut buttons on chart on unpinned mode try change the tickets digits option.
- Small improvement.
- Now when you close the Trade Panel the volume, stop loss and take profit are saved for the next time you load it.
- The trade history run faster thanks to the new MT5 language update (MQL5).
- Added margin used by open trades.
- Fixed a bug on chart shortcut buttons reported by Marcio (mngmarcio). Thank you for your help!
- Fixed a bug on price type option (pips and points).
- Bugfixed when plotting pending orders on symbols with tick size greater than 1 (Bovespa Index, for example).
- Small improvements.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for pending orders.
- Smaller interface.
- Overall code optimization.
- Added connection status and ping in seconds.
- Tickets digits check also on pending orders.
- Now idiom (portuguese or english) are automatically selected.
- Now you are warned when MT5 is offline or if Automated Trading is disabled.
- Better organization of input parameters.
- Added keyboard shortcut to hide/show all objects on chart (update Active Symbol to use this function on unpinned mode).
- Now Trade Panel can check if the Active Symbol tool you are using is not the newest.
- Now you can only specify SL, TP and volume as numbers (to not get error).
- Now the default volume specified on Active Symbol is automatically corrected if not match the symbol volume.
- Bugfix on spread indicator on pips price type.
- Added new candle alert with costomizable message.
- Added warning when the account has different digits than you selected.
- Added option to remove Active Symbol tool from all charts when close Trade Panel (for this you must use close button on Trade Panel before the window on unpinned mode).
- Now is possible move SL and TP on unpinned mode (update Active Symbol tool).
- Added open positions result as balance percentage.
- Added watermark with symbol name and timeframe on chart (optional).
- Added candle time on chart (optional).
- Removed 'all symbols pinned' control mode.
Obs. This will be the last big update to the Lite version. The next updates will be only bugfixes or small changes. We will focus on the professional version now.
- Fixed open pips result with wrong pipet/point.
- Added option to choose the price type (pips or pipets/points).
- Added option to choose ticket digits manually.
- Added shortcut buttons on unpinned mode, including on custom charts (like offline renko).
- Code improvments.
- Others small changes.
- All positions have an ID number (ticket). This number may differ from a broker to another, causing shortcut buttons on chart to not work. Now Trade Panel recognize and fix this automatically.
- Fixed Buy Stop orders without SL and TP.
- Fixed hidden open result still visible.
- Added shortcut buttons on chart.
- Added option to hide 6th digit (pipet).
- Added symbol timeframe.
- Added Bid an Ask prices below buy and sell buttons.
- Added total swap from all open positions.
- Added option to hide open volume.
- Added option to choose between spread in pips or pipets (points).
- Now is possible see the account credit (bonuses).
- Now is possible put pending orders on unpinned mode (very hard to make it possible)
- Optimized work with Active Symbol tool. Please update it, because Trade Panel not work anymore with version 1.3.
- Candle time now with hour.
- Now time candle works with selected symbol on unpinned mode.
- Added account leverage.
- Added options to hide values (balance, account number, account growth and profit).
- Small changes on input parameters.
Professional version soon! :)