Bot using follows rules to create trade signal.
LONG TRADE RULES
1) Price must close above the cloud.
2) Cloud must be bullish (green).
3) Conversion Line is greater than Base Line
4) Lagging Span is greater or crosses above the clouds.
SHORT TRADE RULES
1) Price must close below the cloud.
2) Cloud ahead must be bearish (red).
3) Conversion Line is below the Base Line.
4) Lagging Span is below or crosses below the cloud.
With the signal, bot place grids orders on the top/below of Moving average. Default using Ichimoku at period D1 and Moving average at period CURRENT.
Bot have 4 LEDs to show the status of market conditions base on RULES. Red color means to short, Green color means to long.
Bot have and others 6 signal LEDs to show the market signal from the RULES and others, buy-sell, startbuy-startsell and cutbuy-cutsell.
Trader can assembly buy or sell signal by using Ichimoku Parameters options.
By default options is set to a 3/4 rules at usePrice, it is not a full rules.
Money Management Parameters
Ichimoku Parameter Options
Moving average Parameters
Order design Parameters
Bot contain Risk protection use the stop-loss event detection, when group stop-loss were detect then bot will consider as trend-change or end of trading season of pairs. If the stop-loss size is suitable, this will be true in a real-live as a huge positions have been close. So bot will stop the trade at the time come. To continue trade is to restart a bot.