Gridator Visual MT4
This is the most flexible and interactive visual grid designer.
It is designed for true Grid Trading fans who already have some experience with grids and ready to take it to the whole new level.
Gridator can be used to develop one's understanding of Grid trading and for research purposes as well.
Version for MetaTrader 5 is here: Gridator Visual MT5
What is it for?
Grid trading can be very profitable. However, there are significant risks involved. Very often trader understands in how deep whole he is after all orders are already placed and the situation can not be changed.
With this product traders can plan and project in advance. One can play with price levels of future trades, with their volume sizes, can change gaps between the orders and see how big drawdowns will be at every level, how many pips of movement the grid will survive, where breakeven and take profit levels will be.
In this way Gridator allows planning and seeing all the risks consciously and in advance.
Gridator is a "two in one" solution.
1. Visual grid designer, which allows constructing the new grid in fully interactive mode and displaying all the valuable information about every level, such as money DD, break-even price and Take Profit / Stop Loss levels
2. Expert Advisor - allows backtesting the developed grid in strategy tester or trade it live on real chart.
- Ability to design the grid of any level of complexity and flexibility and see in advance where and which the drawdown will be, how many pips of movement the grid can survive, where take profit will be and so on
- Ability to backtest any grid in strategy tester
- You can work with unlimited number of grids in the same time
- 3 built-in grid templates with different risks and aggression degrees
- Rock solid coding and execution. I am using this tool myself with real money - this is the best quality assurance I can ever give
- Option to sync with existing trades opened either manually or with other EAs. Gridator can use them as starting grid levels
- Export / import of grids to files. Allows easy sharing of .grid files with the community
- Easy grids duplication
- For every level of the grid user can manually change price of the level, lot size of the level, take profit/stop loss values either in money or points
- Gridator can automatically calculate lot size for the level based on required distance to break-even of the basket
- SL and TP levels are automatically calculated if money value is set
I do strongly encourage everyone to share the best findings, such as profitable and most robust grid configurations / files in the discussion page. The best of them will be included as built-in templates to the next releases of Gridator.
- Gridator ID # - unique EA identifier and magic number. Should be set different for every instance running in the same Terminal and on the same Symbol (in case you need to run multiple instances of the EA at the same time).
Gridator is designed for hedging accounts only. Maybe it will be optimised for netting accounts later as well.
I am planning to further develop this project using my own ideas and valuable inputs / feedback from the users. Please, do let me know if you have some comments or requests which can help make Gridator better. I am listening.
I am a professional developer with 6+ years of MQL programming experience and 1000+ performed job orders as a freelancer.
Now my full time job is to create professional solutions for traders.
* Added No Action (Sleep) button and functionality. When enabled, Grid will take NO trading action. Use this mode when need to pause grid execution (without abandoning trades) for high volatility times or in other cases.