Advisor is designed on the principle of "Superposition" - building positions. The main task was to create a robot that does not use scalping, does not require a large initial deposit and have the ability to adapt to market conditions. The expert uses author's adaptive algorithms for increasing the number of open positions. Applies dynamic levels for setting stop orders, stop loss, take profit, trailing stop and breakeven when the price is rolled back, invisible for the broker.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
Compatible with all brokers including US broker using FIFO rule
The entry into the market is carried out on the breakdown of support / resistance levels. But, the expert can also be used in semi-automatic mode, manually open the position using the panel on the chart or the lines applied manually, and provide the position support for the expert.
In order for the adviser to open a position along the line: draw a line on the chart and rename it. When crossing its price, the adviser will execute the appropriate command.
- OPEN_SELL - open a sell order
- CLOSE_SELL - close all sell orders
- OPEN_ BUY - open buy order
- CLOSE_BUY - close all buy orders
After the command is executed, the "OK" comment is written, the line processes the command only once.
The graph displays information about the profit, current open positions (number of orders, number of lots and profit), buttons for opening orders, speed of execution and slippage. When you click on the "i" button, a visual display of the transaction history is displayed.
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with minimal risk on a cent trading account;
- use a VPS or server with minimal network latency to the broker server;
- use the adviser on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- It is recommended to select parameters for each type of account separately;
- the minimum deposit is $ 300 for 0.01 lot;
- timeframe M15.
- MAGIC_NUMBER_1 - magic number for pyramiding;
- MAGIC_NUMBER_2 - magic number for averaging orders;
- FIX_LOT_SIZE - fixed starting lot size;
- LOTS_FOR_1000 - lot for 1000 from the balance if FIX_LOT_SIZE = 0;
- LOT_SIZE_PLUS - increase in the lot in pyramiding;
- LOT_SIZE_MINUS - lot reduction in pyramiding;
- START_MULTIPLY - the number of averaging orders to increase the lot;
- LOT_SIZE_MULTIPLY - a lot multiplier of averaging orders;
- PYRAMID_TRADES - the number of orders in the pyramiding;
- PYRAMID_CLOSE - number of points before closing the order pyramid;
- BREAKEVEN_PROFIT - the minimum profit of closing the order pyramid;
- MIN_GRID_STEP - the minimum step between averaging orders;
- GRID_PRICE_STEP - the minimum step to the opening of the averaging order;
- STOPLOSS - stop loss for a basket of orders;
- TAKEPROFIT - take profit for a basket of orders;
- TRAILING_STOP - minimum profit when trailing;
- TRAILING_STEP - trailing step;
- TRAILING_PROFIT - trailing profit;