The EA is based on the breakdown of local extrema, with adaptive support of transactions.
Average position holding time is 1-5 minutes.
It is recommended to use EUR USD on the currency pair.
Recommended timeframe is H1.
- Does not use martingale;
- Does not use grid;
- All trades are protected by stop loss;
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/bebikovi
- Magic Number - transaction ID;
- Show Info Panel - show information panel.
- EA Comment - comment to trades.
- Risk - lot size based on risk per trade (if 0, then Lot = Fix Lot).
- Fix Lot - fixed lot size.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- Spread control ON/OFF (0 - OFF) - maximum spread control (0 - disabled).
- Breakeven - function of transfer of the transaction to breakeven;
- The number of points to breakeven - the number of pips required to enable this feature Breakeven;
- Size breakeven - number of profit points (where stop loss will be set);
- Buy Pending shift - shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending shift - shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset - winter server time zone;
- EA Start Hour - the hour to start work;
- EA End Hour - end hour of work;
- Friday End Time - time of finishing work on Friday;
- Amount of profit (in points) for the trailing stop - the number of pips needed to start the trailing stop;
- Trailing stop value - the size of the trailing stop;
- Step of the trailing stop - step to move trailing stop;
- Virtual trailing stop (I do not recommend to use) - virtual trailing stop (I do not recommend to use);
- The news filter (enable/disable) - news filter (on/off).
- Trade Only On News - trade only on the news (true/false);
- Trade Only Between News - trade only between news (true/false).
- Indent after News, minutes - offset after the news (in minutes).
- Indent before News, minutes - offset before the news (in minutes).
- Enable light news - enable low-impact news.
- Enable medium news - enable medium-impact news.
- Enable hard news - enable high-impact news.
- Your Time Zone, GMT (for news) - server time zone (for news).
- Currency to display the news - currency pairs to display the news (if empty, the current ones).
- Delete all pending orders (Indent after News, minutes) - delete all orders after the news period ends.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Use a VPS server;
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade;
- Broker with the minimum Stop Loss level of 0 points.
In order to activate the The news filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com” to the URL list for WebRequest.