The VSAMultiAnalize indicator serves to construct a horizontal volume profile and delta on the symbol graph (VSA - Volume spread analysis). The MT5 version is here. Construction can be performed in various ways.
- View Type. What is displayed on the chart.
- Volume by Range. The horizontal volume profile for the specified timeframe is the Target parameter.
- Previous and current. Two horizontal volume profiles for the current and past period (for example for the current and last day).
- Buy & Sell. Separate profiles of horizontal volumes for buying and selling.
- Delta. Diagram of the Delta.
- Style. The style of the diagram.
- Line. Horizontal lines (default).
- Rectangle. Rectangles.
- Count. The initial number of diagrams on the graph (default 5, max 10).
- Target. Diagrams are built for this timeframe (the default is D1).
- Source. Data source for plotting charts (by default this is M1).
- Volume Type. Tick or real volume values are used (default is tick).
- Diag's step. Attention! Only for experts. Averaging parameter of the diagram data.
- Horizontal Size. Attention! Only for experts. The maximum size of the diagrams horizontally.
- Value Area (VA) percent. Value area with VAH (Volume area high) and VAL (Volume area low) in percent.
- Main Color, Color for Buy, Color for Sell, Value Area (VA). Main colors of diagrams.
- Width. The thickness of the diagram lines (default 1).
- Additional Levels Width. The thickness of lines of additional levels (the default is 2).
- Max. Volume (POC). The color of the Point of control.
- Median Vol. The color of the level of the median volume (half of the total).
- Vol. Weighted Average Price Color. Color VWAP level.
The video and screenshots show the constructions with the following parameters:
- Target = D1
- Source = M1
Buildings are performed on the timeframe H1. Horizontal profiles of daily volume are shown, current and last day volume profiles, daily volume profiles, split into two parts - for buy and sale, delta profiles. In all cases, the timeframe M1 was used for the source data.
Warning: VSAMultiAnalize does not work in the tester terminal. Free demo version VSAMultiAnalizeDEMO here .
2. Settings by default are changed
2. The chart shows the number of graphs, which is specified in the input parameters. A new diagram appears, the oldest is destroyed. This prevents the terminal from "freezing" and controlling the number of graphic objects.
3. New video - tutorial.