Automatic scalper Expert Advisor Sirius MT5.
Trading is performed on breakouts of price levels, where the price had slowed down during the recent time periods.
"Danderous" strategies are not used.
Virtual StopLoss is always set.
Trading can be performed either with fixed lot or with automatic money-management system.
Broker and deposit
Any 5-digit broker with low spreads and fast execution is suitable for trading.
Type of MetaTrader 5 trading account - any.
Minimum recommended deposit is $100.
Currency pairs and timeframe
Trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD or on any currency pair with small spread is recommended.
The used timeframe is H1.
Terminal - MetaTrader 5.
- EAMagic - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its orders.
- AutoLot - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is false.
- Risk - parameter for automatic lot calculation, if AutoLot value is true.
- DD - the maximum allowable drawdown, reaching which closes all positions.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- Delta - indent from important price level for position opening;
- CommissionFor1Lot - broker commission for 1 lot, in the deposit currency. If your account does not have a commission, set to "0".
- Slippage - maximal slippage in points.
- StartHour - trading start time;
- EndHour - trading end time;
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time.
Recommended settings are set by default.
By default, the StartHour and EndHour parameters are set for the terminal time zone GMT+2. If necessary, set these parameters according to the time zone of your terminal.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.