This Expert Advisor is designed for hedging orders opened manually or by other experts.
- 4 hedging levels with individual parameters.
- It is possible to enable and disable reopening hedging orders at price rollbacks.
- It is possible to open orders in the same direction as the main order (MODE=Averaging).
- Three additional take profit levels can be set depending on the profit/loss received.
- The comment contains the level, type and ticket of the order, for which the hedging order was opened.
- This is a multicurrency EA, able to process all orders opened in the terminal.
- There is an option to set a Magic number for orders to be excluded from hedging.
- Slippage=3 - maximum allowable slippage.
- EA Magic Number=1234 - magic number of the EA's orders.
- Do not hedge Magic=5000 - magic number of orders to be ignored.
- Mode=Hedge/Averaging - direction of the hedging orders. If Hedge, orders are opened in the opposite direction; if Averaging, in the direction of the main order.
- Reopening Hedge order=true - reopen orders at the given levels after the previous order opened at this level closes and the price returns to this level.
- Close Hedge orders with Main=true - close all hedging orders together with the main order they were opened for.
- Settings for the first hedging order
- Level 1 =30.0 - loss in pips to open the hedging order 1.
- TakeProfit 1=30.0 - take profit for hedging order 1.
- StopLoss 1=30.0 - stop loss for hedging order 1.
- Multiplier 1=2.0 - lot multiplier for hedging order 1.
- Take Profit settings
- If order was Xpips in Minus, 0-inactiv = 10 - loss in pips for the first change of take profit.
- Change TP to xpips in profit (+/-) =5 - level to set the new take profit, determined by the number of pips from the opening price of the hedging order.
- if order was xpips in Minus, 0-inactiv =30 - loss in pips for the second change of take profit.
- close Xpips worser than entry price =10 - level to set the new take profit, determined by the number of pips from the opening price of the hedging order.
- If order was xpips in Minus, 0-inactiv 50 - loss in pips for the third change of take profit.
- close Xpips worser than entry price=20 - level to set the new take profit, determined by the number of pips from the opening price of the hedging order.
In order to make testing in the strategy tester possible, the EA opens two opposite trades with the minimum lot when working in the tester. The opposite trades are opened 1 time at the start of the EA.