RedQueen is a fully automated intraday trading system. The algorithm forecasts a trading day with strong movements capturing trends in full. A small stop loss protects against considerable losses, while a big take profit provides an appropriate levels ratio in the long term. The system has four independent modules (2 for buying and 2 for selling).
The robot can run on any instrument, but the results are better with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD H1. The EA works with brokers with a floating spread.
Instead of trying to find the exact values that fit the historical prices of each pair, the EA uses values that are effective in all pairs. This demonstrates the strength of the algorithms of the EA and reinforces the possibilities of maintaining the good performance in the future movements.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/fastinvestments
Free version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26518
- The EA uses intraday trends. No scalping, no too short trades. Resistant to poor broker conditions.
- Dynamic TP/SL level according to market conditions.
- No martingale, averaging, grid or other risky strategies (for example, keeping unprofitable trades). Always uses SL and TP.
- The minimum deposit is $50.
- Good testing results on data from 2004 for USD pairs.
- The EA can trade on 7 pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD H1) with no need to change parameters.
- The EA shows good results during multi-currency trading.
- The EA can be tested and optimized in "Open prices only" mode only with no serious distortion of results.
- No need to close the robot during news releases.
- No need to change pairs on the grounds of "instability".
- Pending orders are applied. No need for a very good execution, the opportunity of having slippage is minimal.
- The robot is fail-secure and works only with its own orders.
- The EA displays mediocre results on NZDUSD and USDCAD when using standard settings.
- Small profit at the interval 2003-2010.
- The EA may require configuring "--------=TIME SETTING=-------- " parameters. The EA is set for Eastern European time (EET or GMT+2).
- BUY1-Sensitivity - sensitivity (0-10000) affects the number of trades of the first buy module. -1 - disable the module.
- BUY2-Sensitivity - sensitivity (0-10000) affects the number of trades of the second buy module. -1 - disable the module.
- SELL1-Sensitivity - sensitivity (0-10000) affects the number of trades of the first sell module. -1 - disable the module.
- SELL2-Sensitivity - sensitivity (0-10000) affects the number of trades of the second sell module. -1 - disable the module.
- EndTradeHour - EA trading stop hour.
- CloseHour - position closing hour in case of a negative swap. In case of a positive one, the EA may wait till it is received.
--------=MONEY MANAGMENT SETTING=--------
- Lot - maximum open volume. The EA modules may open trades in a smaller volume than the maximum one. This allows using hedging inside the instrument.
- Negative values: Maximum allowed trade volume. For example: Lot = -0.15 - open trade not larger than 0.15 of lot.
- Positive fractional values: Maximum permissible risk per trade in %. For example: Lot = 0.05, maximum risk is 5% of free funds on the account.
- Positive values: Maximum permissible risk per trade in a deposit currency. Example: Lot = 100, maximum trade risk is $100.
- Magic Number - beginning of the range of magic numbers occupied by the Expert Advisor. The EA occupies four numbers.