MultiCurrency RSI Trade Demo
MultiCurrency RSI Trade Demo is a demo version of the MultiCurrency RSI Trade EA, designed for testing the EA before purchasing it. It works only on the M5 timeframe.
Key Advantages of the EA
- It trades using the integrated MultiCurrency RSI indicator;
- It determines the strongest and weakest currencies;
- It simultaneously trades 28 currency pairs formed by the currencies: EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY;
- Automatically determines the suffixes and prefixes of traded instruments;
- Does not use the martingale principle;
- Does not use a grid;
- Despite the extensive calculations, it does not load the terminal.
Description of Input Parameters
- Magic - magic number of the EA.
- Lot - lot size.
- StopLoss - stop loss in points.
- TakeProfit - take profit in points.
- Slippage - slippage in points.
- Indicator Setting
- InpPeriod - period of the MultiCurrency RSI indicator;
- InpPrice - price for calculation of the MultiCurrency RSI indicator;
- Max - indicator value, above which the currency is considered strong;
- Min - indicator value, below which the currency is considered weak;
Recommendations on Trading
The default settings of the EA are ready for trading. The orders are closed based on the closure signal, stop loss and take profit are rarely reached. They serve to protect the deposit from sudden price movements.
The multicurrency EA can be tested in the MetaTrader 4 tester only for the current currency pair, while in live mode it trades 28 currency pairs simultaneously.
To demonstrate the EA's performance, the Multicurrency RSI Trade real account signal has been created.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me.