- Pavel Zamoshnikov
- Versión: 2.1
- Actualizado: 28 agosto 2020
A trend indicator based on the Hull Moving Average (HMA) with two periods.
The Hull Moving Average is an improved variant of the moving average, which shows the moment of trend reversal quite accurately. It is often used as a signal filter.
Combination of two types of Hull Moving Averages makes a better use of these advantages: HMA with a slow period identifies the trend, while HMA with a fast period determines the short-term movements and signals in the trend direction.
- The movement direction of the Hull Moving Averages is indicated by the color of squares in the indicator subwindow (default - blue for upward movement, red for downward movement).
- Signals are generated when a bar closes if the movement directions match (when colors match).
- Visualization of signals in the form of arrows in the indicator subwindow and in the main window.
- The number of signals can be set in two modes:
- Frequent signals - when the fast HMA switches (in the direction of the slow HMA);
- Rare signals - when the slow HMA switches.
----- HMA settings ----- (parameters of the Hull indicators):
- Fast HMA period - fast HMA period;
- Slow HMA period - slow HMA period;
- HMA averaging method - HMA smoothing method;
- the Frequency of signals in the trend direction - frequency of signals in the trend direction:
- Frequent signals (by switching Fast HMA) - frequent signals by switching of the fast HMA;
- Rare signals (by switching Slow HMA)) - rare signals by switching of the slow HMA;
- Arrows of signals in main window - display signal arrows in the main window;
- Color of UP-trend signal - color of the uptrend signal;
- Color of DOWN-trend signal - color of the downtrend signal;
- Up/Dn-signal Arrow Code - symbol code for signal arrows on the chart
----- Messages/Sounds ----- (Notifications and sound settings)
- ON/OFF - Sound when the signal - enable/disable sound alerts;
- Sound file name - name of the audio file for signals (signals are generated on closed bars);
- ON/OFF - Alert - enable/disable messages in the terminal when signals occur;
- ON/OFF - Mail - enable/disable sending emails.
- ON/OFF - Push - enable/disable sending push notifications to mobile devices.
Excellent indicator, thank you. It helps me to check my strategy from my signal.